Skateboard App

Opinion needed!
We’re building a skateboard app which will feature a UK spot locator, park locator, an app game of SKATE (for the kids), events list and loads of other stuff.

We need a legit, non-crappy name for it. Thoughts on any of these or ideas greatly appreciated…

Skate Mate
Flip It
DashBoard
SkateUK
Skate Maps
Everything Skate
UK Skateboarding
My Skate
Primo Hub
SB UK
Skatr
SlamNet

I’ll help if you pay me a consultation fee

Skate Maps or Skate Maps UK would seem to fit

Primo Hub - lol

1 Like

Spotify (you can have that for free)

5 Likes

Has grinder already been taken?

6 Likes

Skate Maps

1 Like

I liked Dashboard

These things never work, don’t waste your time. Skaters are fickle beings.

What Nez didn’t mention is this App is going to be designed and built by Skateboard England … He’s done a lot of insight work with skate community/parks about the type of content to be included bit now we’re just trying to come up with the all important and hard to think of Name!

1 Like

Maybe the initial post needs some sort of clarification of legitness so people can reply with the correct angle. You know how these things usually go. These are usually pie in the sky ideas from delusionals.
I still think that these things don’t work but i’m not the target audience anymore so who knows.

Skate Locate

2 Likes

+1 DashBoard

I thought it rang a bell, someone mentioned a skateboard England community app on here recently.

1 Like

Can you call it the “Skateboard England Official Olympic Skate Guide” or something of that nature so that when security or the old bill try to kick you off you can be like ‘Wind yer neck in dibble this is an official skate spot’.

2 Likes

I like skate maps. I think dashboard sounds like a utility app for phone memory and shit

1 Like

I’ve always been a fan of straight talking names for things, so yeah, Skate Maps. (doesn’t work so well for the SKATE game, but maybe that could be called something else within the app?)

1 Like

The Spots Guide by Harry was amazing.

Was at the beige in MK when him and Channer came to take photos of it for the book. CMOAC.

1 Like

Skate and Locate

5 Likes

Ooooh I see what you did there, I like this one

2 Likes

LoSKATEtion?

1 Like