Stoked!

We had the opposite, our boy was induced. Took about 3/4 hours.

Induction didn’t work for us, went to a section which seemed to take about five minutes.

1 Like

yeah, tried the induction, didn’t work.
came out the sun roof in the end.

5 Likes

We were moments away from a c section. Then a doctor who seemed half asleep 10 minutes ago whipped her out with the forceps.

2 Likes

Good luck Hugo and Hugo wife :+1:

2 Likes

We didn’t really have any real complications with all three, luckily. Second one shot out like a baby seal unexpected though, came on really quick, not prepared, she sat down on the bed then all of a sudden, “it’s coming” Nurse was, whatever… etc. Missus spun around, ended up upside down on the bed with her leg on my shoulder. Her sister was still there as she dropped us up to the hospital and said “I can see the head”. Nurse rushed round and literally caught the baby NFL style as she was running round, just before it slopped onto the floor. Bonkers. Others were more routine.

3 Likes

2nd nearly ended in C section. Then she was put on the drip and that sped things up and he flew out. Once the labour started it was quick but I was getting her there. First she was 8 days over and 2nd 9 I think. Induction on Christmas day and baby born boxing day.

1 Like

Reading this story with your avatar on top of it is pretty funny and not very surprising

2 Likes

ha.
They call me Jack, and I can certainly fill Jill’s Pail.
ugh JK obv. My avatar is not a window straight into our bedroom life fortunately, ha.

Both my kids came out of their respective mothers in a few hours.

Most recent one, we went to hospital at 4:20pm and were home by 10:30pm. My partner had a horrific induction for her first and couldn’t believe it went so well. Feel very lucky as I don’t know I could have coped with a long labour and seeing people in pain for extended periods.

Nice.

That would be Hugo’s Boss.

7 Likes

Big day Hugo, good luck…

With the first, mother got in the birthing pool and it slowed down her contractions, as it chilled the baby right out that it almost stopped the labour, haha. Got out and he was born a in few hours. After a bit of a horror show with a epidural being given to late and the babies head was already crowning.
The second came out that fast that the it started to swallow all the crap in the birthing process. As the mother always needed her waters broken for her, it never happened naturally and the nurse was far to slow to do this in both births but the second baby was really in a bad way from it and rushed in to the ICU for babies and put in an incubator. They even did that thing were they take a photo of you holding the baby, you know, just incase! Which freaked me out. Pleased to say baby number two was fine and she will be 8 next month!

This ad in the new Vague stoked me out.

6 Likes

My son was due on the 1st, induced on the 14th and was finally forcepped out at like 5pm or something on the 17th.

Two nights sleeping on chairs. Fuck I had it tough.

Ughhh those chairs are torture

Don’t know how you guys could do that tbh. Absolute troopers.

After mine was born I came home and posted a picture of Julien Stranger, so anytime I need to tell somebody her date of birth, I simply pull my phone out and scroll through my Instagram until I see Julien’s one-foot from his TWS interview, and check the date on that.

6 Likes

fuck me this looks fantastic

95% of my records, both monitors, one deck and my mixer are at my old gaff until i get an extension built & it doesn’t look to be any time soon. on the one deck into preamp into line mixer and out of minirig set up atm :frowning:

1 Like

Sounds like a dream set up mate, glad it’s all worked out !

1 Like

You might dig this - Berghain resident DJ Marcel Dettmann’s apartment with a custom designed sound-proof DJ studio - https://www.karhard.de/architektur/wohnen/jss/

1 Like