T.O.T.M - June

My feeble attempt :joy: didnā€™t know how to upload a video it was the wrong format so converted it to a gif. Excuse the Lucas inspired shorts, I was doing a tip run before this and filmed this before heading home

trim.AA494BB6-6238-4CEA-A80C-7068DC7EC9AF

6 Likes

Fuck yes. You could tackle some 20 stairs like the 'Jah in them bad boys :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I thought I was gonna be a fucking hero by smashing out a quick ā€˜Two back truck grinds in one grindā€™ hammer like Frankā€™s. Last year I was doing feeble to hurricane on this curb pretty good and I thought Iā€™d still be able to do it. Couldnā€™t even get near it without a lengthy boardslide in between and even then it took me aaaagggess to even sketch one. Dunno if itā€™s setup related or just cos I donā€™t have any muscle memory these days.

Also slammed on my arse cheek on the corner of the curb.

And it was windy.

And cold.

Only bright point was Iā€™m starting to dial in frontside feebles a little bit, thatā€™s a new one for me, so hopefully Iā€™ll do a respectable one of them some time soon. I am doing something mad with my front foot toes but I think I can tame that and conquer the fs feebz.

Ohā€¦also Iā€™m wearing Polar jeans and Last Resorts which I believe is illegal at my age.

14 Likes

that kerb is perfect, also the curved quarter pipe!

Yeah the parkā€™s actually quite shit but the curb is amazing. Itā€™s all too close together.

Loved the slappy f/s feeb :ok_hand:t3: the lesser seen.

1 Like

Thanks, I wanna get a good one! That curb is uphill and itā€™s knackering to skate the whole thing but I know a good spot to go and try them on.

1 Like

That clip was rad mate! It made me want to skate.

I used to dress like a kid. I still do, but I used to, too.

2 Likes

My bad, completely overslept on this thread,

But loved watching these, your up @jimo

3 Likes

Ok. Sunny tomorrow Iā€™ll try and get something :grin:

1 Like

Switch laserflip

Yeah maybe. Keep it simple you reckon?

2 Likes

Oh fuck I completely forgot this. Sorry @Garlicnaan

Wanted to film a Howard grind for this but I managed to sprain my foot and hurt my back which means I havenā€™t skated in 3 weeks or something. :cry:

1 Like

Wanted a transition 5-0 for this but Iā€™ve been off for about a month now. Local park started shutting at 5:30pm at the weekends as it was basically only my daughter any myself in there from 7-9pm on sat nights. Then my daughter is going through a weird phase and sheā€™s only been a couple of times for ladies night. And Iā€™m exhausted during the week.

I slipped and fell on the kitchen tiles 3 weeks ago , basically sliced the end of my elbow where the bone is. If anything touches it itā€™s the most painful thing ever. Starting to think Iā€™ve chipped or damaged the bone as I went down harder than any skating slam Iā€™ve had in 25 years. Felt sick for a while afterwards. Elbow pad would likely be agony if I put one on :face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like