Tennis

The development of normal social skills.

4 Likes

hahaha to both @Jurwell and @KeithBeef

Cmon Alcarez, beat this prick

1 Like

Yeaaaa get in

He better fix that post. What a twat. Delighted.

Such a fucking baby. He got a warning at least

1 Like

Iā€™m no tennis connoisseur but the quality of that seemed off the charts. They were nailing every shot to the limit.

His cheeky drops were such an overpowered special move too. Loved them.

2 Likes

Best final since ā€˜08.

What happened? I slept through it

Good match. Alcarez had answers to all of Novacā€™s power play and Nova couldnā€™t handle his serve

Fifth set Alcarez broke his serve and Nova had a bitch fit and smashed his racket off the net post

Forgot I had Ā£ā€™s riding on Alcatraz to win Wimbledon. I know nothing about tennis and was illustrating a point to my Dad about how easy it is to gamble on sport with phone apps. Stoked!

2 Likes

Coco Gauff just won her first Grand Slam. Sheā€™s only 19, feels like sheā€™s been playing forever.

The womenā€™s game is good for the variety of winners in recent times, Iā€™m fairly sure thereā€™s been a different champion at Wimbledon for the last 5 years I think it is.

1 Like

I just caught the last set, was really good. A lot of pressure in those last couple of games to break and she smashed it.

Correct, so many different winners, and Serena won it 7 times.

1 Like

As much as I think weā€™ve been lucky to witness three greats in the menā€™s game over the last decade or longer even all vying to be the ā€˜GOATā€™, itā€™s also nice to see some real variety as opposed to yet another clash of the titans.