Tennis

How you going to have a 124 post fucking cricket thread but no one talks about the greatest tennis match in years. Wastemen

What time does Sean Connery arrive at Wimbledon?

Tennish.

7 Likes

Preposterous final, gutted that Federer lost.

It was a mighty impressive performance from Halep in the womens final as well, Williams was totally demolished.

I know this comes up every year but they need to trial 5 set women’s tennis properly

I guess it’s hard if all the athletes have spent their entire careers preparing for best of 3.

38 and still dishing it out.

1 Like

absolute god

@anon83623327 see

I made it because people kept talking about cricket

Big up Raducanu. Absolutely battering opponents at 18. Ridiculous

3 Likes

If you’re watching the tennis like I am, do you also want Kyrgios to just shut the fuck up?

Jock is doing my head in

“Bro”

It was hard to work out who you wanted to lose more before the match but he’s such a fucking twat. Shut up you moaning fanny.

3 Likes

If were in his box, I’d have shouted back at him.

Some great tennis so far though!

Innit. Couldn’t care less before the game who won. Now I’m just wanting Kyrgios to crash and burn.

3 Likes

Some nice exchanges here to be fair to them.

He definitely couldn’t control his anxiety/handle the pressure of being there and was taking it out on literally anyone who breathed. He had some good moments early on though to be fair to him

Didn’t even realise we had a tennis thread.

It’s literally the only sport I watch outside of skateboarding. I was not bad at it as a kid - local club etc - but I stopped because I got to 14 and just wanted to spend Saturday morning at the skate park

2 Likes

It’s cool,we wont ask you to hand in your skateboard membership card.

2 Likes

Sue Barker retiring was way more significant than the final.

1 Like

“what i let slide in order to skateboard”
would be good thread.

comics and music for me

1 Like

My GCSEs.

6 Likes