The Board at Home Thread

Not sure whether or not the hacks are legit but at the same time that $1m reward is a pretty big PR stunt as I imagine their idea of ‘proof’ could only be generated by someone with ridiculous technical knowledge

Pretty standard for big tech firms to pay “bug bounties” but not that much… Google and Facebook have made some pretty big payouts to people for exposing vulnerabilities in the past but they don’t usually advertise rewards like that. Their security officer must be shitting his pants

Houseparty is owned and run by Epic Games, the people behind Fortnite and Unreal Engine game development. If you just use your brain when it comes to passwords, logins and permissions, you’ll be fine.

What a smug comment, most people aren’t that forward thinking

lol. They should be. How is that a smug comment?

4 Likes

Did Ciaran do something to personally fuck you off?
Notice you are always the first to jump on anything he says and have a pop.

You’re new, right?

7 Likes

Lol

Anyone thought about starting their own board company yet?

2 Likes

I was going to pitch some ideas here but after that last kid got burned pretty quickly, I dont think my fragile mindset could handle it.

3 Likes

So I was thinking, the 90s is well cool and everyone loves nostalgia.

Therefore I’m starting Bodger and Badger skateboards.

Free packet of smash with every deck.

4 Likes

God I wish somebody would. Nowhere near enough companies right now. I for one would especially like to see some washed-up pros start their own skateboard companies but I can only dream.

I read this and thought that maybe you should pitch. Some in-house ideas get a little more forgiveness than the first time posters bunging their ideas in and getting upset when they’re not accepted…

Then I read this. :smiley: :smiley:

Knocked up your first team board…

13 Likes

That would be on my wall if it was real

2 Likes

Brilliant. I’ll send this to the printers straight away.

1 Like

Legitimately would hang that in my kitchen

Who’s the first pro?

Me of course.

Then Mike York.

2 Likes

Bod Boiled and special celebrity pro model Christian Tater with a Gleaming the Cube tribute.

And yes, Cube was released in 1989 but so was
Boris and Badger.

1 Like