The Board at Home Thread

prepare your anus

1 Like

Looks like work is going to get us to do it from home.

Recently bought a new bass guitar, so might pick that up. I used to make some kinda’ trip hop stuff and I want to get back on it.

What better time than now.

Working from home – highlighting how shit the current processes are in the business. No teams can communicate with each other properly.

I don’t like working from home as a general rule as I prefer to be able to interact with people but it’s been forced upon me now as I had a bit of fever last night and work have advised everyone to avoid the office if they can.

In other news I’ve decided to get into Resident Evil about 15 years after everyone else by getting a reconditioned Wii from eBay, loving it so far!

3 Likes

I work from home generally anyway so not much changed there.

Fuck it. Downloading COD.

2 Likes

New forum zine!

2 Likes

Fucking hipster.

1 Like

‘Bored dads in your area want to talk NOW’

6 Likes

If you haven’t already google how to softmod it and fill it with emulators/ Gamecube .isos

1 Like

Soz keg face :wink:

I definitely have that in mind!

I just planted some strawberries on the balcony

Mum just moved house and has given me one of these that’s still boxed. Done nowt with it yet.
Thanks for the reminder and the info.

Anyone know of any games I have to get?

Logged so many hours on this game. You can absolutely replace the real world with it, which is useful right now!

1 Like

+1!

I was looking through my box of zines last night…

6 Likes

3 Likes

Rad, I never printed it out. Link to it below (taken from another post of yours doowyrag but I don’t know how to link from another thread)

http://cmoaczine.blogspot.com/?m=1

How long ago was it done?

Mention of a supreme dog bowl in there, have they done that yet?

2 Likes

Recognised this bridge as soon as I saw the screen grab definitely trying this tonight.

This website is great, loads of old radio shows, and radio comedy. You can download direct, or can stream them from your podcast app of choice.