The Continually Updated Footage Thread

Corweeee some of those angles are utterly terrifying, would love to know how fast he went

Alright I need some help, life and work has been stupid busy the last few weeks and I haven’t watched anything from roughly the new vans video onwards. Can anyone give me a quick list of what I should watch? Is there new Mason or something?

the joey footage in this is really excellent

the deathwish video

Cheers watching now

No I’m not, that’s a deadline thing, fuck

Okay deathwish video was sick. Pedro has a deathwish

2 Likes

This is really dope.

4 Likes

Yeah, it was.

I kind of feel like they tried to shoot a couple of “My War” edits but those guys got their clips fairly quick - or didn’t in the case of that one spot - so decided to turn it into something else…which is really watchable.

Good watch.

That was so fucking sick

1 Like

Amazing tricks in that done with ease, it’s almost like he’s had a Chris Cole style makeover as well :skull:

SOTY.

1 Like

Totally. Lakai didn’t even have a video for their collaboration.

1 Like

love forrest man what a legend

So dope

Switch fs flip with the cig in the mouth

4 Likes

The last time I chilled with my best mate, I rabbit holed him down that series of One In A Million just to show him Forrest Edwards being a hilarious dickhead. John Fitzgerald came from that series as well, but his antics were the most memorable thing.

1 Like

Yeah Forrest was funny and he’s sick but where is he going to go after that? Tricks wise? Can’t see him improving, just part after part of the same stuff. Cool he’s been given a chance though.

Who cares he’s epicly quotable.

“Reynolds eats fruit”

1 Like

Why do you think JT put him back on? JT did bad mouth him about regards to filing footage and being super flakey.

Desperate to sell boards. Forrest will sell
Boards.

3 Likes