The Continually Updated Footage Thread

as always, sour providing the quality but that nyberg half cab flip through the bars…jayzus

1 Like

that was simulatenously the best and worst thing i’ve watched this year

1 Like
1 Like

JESUS CHRIST!!!

And breathe!!

1 Like

That was so fucking heavy

Disappointed with the Mike part, some good tricks but most were hardly makes / bails.

Didn’t think much to the filming either, just his feet a lot of the time, also hate how Jake mixes formats in this / the Atlantic Drift edits.

Could maybe see the arguement with HD but VX + Super8/16mm looks wicked

Yep fair play, just think how it’s done the the Atlantic Drift edits in particular is really jarring and pointless.

Interesting, you’re the first person I’ve heard say that re: AD

1 Like

Always love seeing footage of this guy

3 Likes

Josh is so sick. Always hyped on new footage!

Rad. Like less kooky Andy Anderson and some serious hammers too. Madness is doing a good job of standing out from the crowd…the decks are super nicely finished for Dwindle wood too.

Josh Cox part is ace!

Josh is cool as fuck. Nice part!

Josh Cox rules!

I really don’t get the Magenta analogy.
This section was good and could have been in a Black Label vid or in an early Zero vid like Thrill Of It All. It had bangers, weird tricks, rock music and the dude skated transitions and roof gaps and gnarly shit. Soy, Vivien and the Magenta guys skate shit you’d find on your way to your local bakery. And they do it well.

6 Likes

“the Magenta guys skate shit you’d find on your way to your local bakery.”

amazing.

2 Likes

pelka section was fucking ace

Pioneered by the Magenta crew, done by pretty much everybody these days.

My crew and I call roll-on grinds ‘pro grinds’ as it makes them sound better than what they are

Hilariously questionable trick choices from Quentin Boillon in the Levi’s edit.