The Continually Updated Footage Thread

Their jeans are really good (but sadly hard to find here).
I have a Volcom parka that I got in an outlet store, got it 4 years ago I think and it’s still sooo warm and comfy, I love that thing.

Got a hoody I wear all the time and a rucksack. Was bought some boxershorts which are fine I guess but having volcom.com repeated 1.5 times around the waistband randomly means that one pair ended up with .VOM right above my arse. I actually have a stunning rear… so I’ve been told. Reminds me of Sean Locks joke about winning rectum of the year.

2 Likes

You’ve actually made me remember I also own a pair of Volcom swim shorts that are bloody comfy and look good, but dust and shit sticks to them like nothing else. Put them on clean out the wardrobe or suitcase or whatever and they look like they’ve been used to sweep the floors.

I think I have a pair of socks and some shorts I go swimming in and that is it.

I feel like it is tiny compared to what it was ten years ago.

And far less rad than 20 years ago.

1 Like

Ive got some of the Solver jeans. I didnt pay full retail and weirdly they dont have a belt loop on the right front side so my belt rides up. Overall 8/10 would wear again

I have a volcom sweater. Small embroidered logo in usual spot. Nice and comfy and not offensive. £29 I think.

I won’t be spotted out in the wild though :grinning:

I have a ton of Volcom clothes - their shorts in particular are rad - wearing a pair right now which are stretchy, quick dry, with 2/5 zipped pockets and super light. Perfect for casual mincing in summer. Those, along with a few pairs Solver jeans and some hoodies are some of my favourites. Got a couple of pairs of Carhartt Vicious jeans which are great too, but I always get the impression with Carhartt gear that they’ve picked a jumper or pair of jeans from a factory’s catalogue and just put their logo on it, with zero design, detail or innovation.

1 Like

Got to say, I am a total sucker for these random videos full of unknown young crews ripping, set to an alt-rock soundtrack. They feel like skateboarding coming of age movies.

6 Likes

Should be mucking around IN manchester… unless skating has been rebranded as mucking

1 Like
3 Likes

Really good stuff! I liked how they linked the last section in, not seen it done like that before.

12 Likes
4 Likes

In all its glory:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTXuQoflSTc/

9 Likes

Sabotage video was so dope.

3 Likes
5 Likes