The Continually Updated Footage Thread

I’ve got a flatground 34 trick challenge listed on my phone ready for my next birthday. I think I started it for my 30th :joy: I’m having to learn tricks to try and complete it. Annoying.

1 Like

Fuck, I’d struggle with 44 flatground tricks, can think of 30 legit ones and then it gets murky.

Might try both on my Bday 44 ramp 44 flat. Expecting to fail ha

It’s all fun and games until you actually try and do it and then have to sit through the footage:

Might see if I can get 4.8 tricks for my 48th :+1:

5 Likes

Could scramble 33 together for my next birthday, but there will be a lot of awful awful shit in there.

1 Like

It’s easier than you’d think if you do all the basics. My girlfriend surprised me with a trip to France for my 33rd birthday, I managed to go for a quick skate before leaving, had about an hour. Thought I’d try to get 33 tricks, got them kinda quickly, then kept going and got 66 in 45ish minutes. The beers in the car on our way to Alsace felt so good after that!
All the 180s on flatground is 8, then you do some flip tricks, some basics on transition and you’re already at 25ish pretty quickly. Just go to a place you’re used to and know well so you won’t struggle getting used to it.

Turning 40 next month, we’ll see if I can skate my age again. :man_white_haired:

My Switch Back 1s are not acceptable for public viewing thats for sure.

1 Like

Do a switch back 3 then!

Switch fs 3 no worries boss man.

1 Like
6 Likes

London based crew video. Enjoyable watch.

44 in a few weeks. No chance I’m getting 44 tricks :laughing:

Same, in a few weeks, be funny if same day.

Anyway, this is cool

3 Likes

I’d be stoked with 4

2 Likes

Found myself in a YT hole last night and binging out on this Redbull contest in Sheckler’s park. Sick ones with Alexis and TJ but this kid is fucked up good.

3 Likes
5 Likes

What on earth? ‘Sox the movie’??

Edit…ok no it’s just footage. Phew :smiley: He is always out skating and filming so I’m not surprised this is a feature length edit!

Wow. The Sox movie was great.
Some of those spots looked incredibly hard to skate. The Kingswood brick “quarter” that he does the rollerblader trick on is no joke.