The Continually Updated Footage Thread

Lovely bit of Bobby Worrest killing Pulaski/East Coast spots as usual. He’s the best.

17 Likes

Bobby :heart_eyes:

Love the slight dad bod and ender. Nuts.

2 Likes

The best.

1 Like

I’ve been a bit critical on here of a bunch of recent releases but have nothing bad to say about that. Top tier

1 Like

Lovenskate cru, comin thru, to a video near u

3 Likes

Seany P up to his old tricks:

1 Like

Before i press play, how many lobsters get it?

3 Likes

All I could think of while watching that was, ‘I could just be watching the Worrest part again’

6 Likes

Just delightful

1 Like

Dutch tech. Beautifully filmed and put together by Mr Memoryscreen:

This was bloody lovely. Had a really timeless feel to it. Like you could’ve told me it was filmed in 2006 and I wouldn’t have stayed an eye. I mean that in a complimentary way. There was no stupid fashion, no stupid music, no OTT shit, just nice trick selection, beautiful warm saturated colours and Bobby Fucking Worrest.

4 Likes

Karl Watson’s company expands its roster to include some Europeans and South Bank local:

4 Likes

Twiggy’s been on the team and cameo’d in videos for a year or two (in a limited capacity-distance).
It’s rad to see Karl branch out and invest in and promote euro kids

4 Likes

Big fan of Cameron Gooden AKA Twiggy’s style.
He skates so fast.

Also he gets eternal points for being the guy who mugged off Boris Johnson at SB

4 Likes

What what

Remember that Insta story of somebody skating alongside Boris Johnson riding his bike at Southbank shouting ‘Fuck off Boris YOU FUCKING MUG!’ ?

That was Cam.
He got lifted for it too IIRC

9 Likes

No way I never saw that. Amazing

Iconic moment in the culture. Bojo is visibly shaken

1 Like
2 Likes