The Continually Updated Footage Thread

@anon28148673 how long do you think it will be until someone makes a top handle to use when filming with a laptop?

Did just rediscover this amazing line though, thanks YouTube. Even if it didn’t turn into anything

2 Likes

Is Shay Sandiford still on Plan B?

Seconded! It reminded me of some of the classic Transworld videos where every element was on point; the skating, music and editing were all top notch.

This is mental.

Guys a bit stinking.

Is it the chunky bum? Flip 5050 at 1:07 is awesome, though.

Yer he is sick, it was the 360flip then the 50 down the handrail line. Looked awkward.

I like T-Puds even though he is honking.

According to Slap they just premiered a new GX1000 video with a full Jake Johnson part. Anyone know when it’s coming out?

3 Likes

Solid rail skating.

No but definitely one to look out for. Sick!

Came here to post this - showed it to my lady and our lad as we’re off to Helsinki next week and know this part of the town pretty well (it’s pretty swanky), they found it funny.

On my first trip to Helsinki about 4 years ago our hotel was near this spot and I thought I recognised it even though it is basically just a bit of downhill with a right hand turn

My crew call ride on grinds ‘pro-grinds’ as, you know, you have to be pro level to do them

This event looks amazing

2 Likes

Really good!

Yeah, wow. That was surprisingly good.

I know right?

Music was also passable. Thought he had a good style, some crazy bangers in there as well, switch frontside flip some massive crusty road gap in the middle of his part.

1 Like

It was bland, but not as bland and lame as I expected.

Denny Pham hasn’t set a high bar for what to expect from Flip.

1 Like

Fakie bigflip down a gap was the highlight

1 Like

https://youtu.be/immRRe8aQ0k

Not sure if thread worthy…

Will never watch either of them again but enjoyed this a lot more than the Primitive vid