The Continually Updated Footage Thread

Front crook pop over the corner was lovely

It’s like EA Skate IRL

Nige went FULL SEND!

Such a positive response to this and I can’t help but think that a large part of that is because Ty wasn’t involved

3 Likes

Surely thread worthy?

Did he purposefully not bother to try to save that photogs flash getting smashed at Clipper?

Weird moment that.

6 Likes

I spotted that too, I took it to be that he is so rich now he just doesn’t give a shit and that everything is disposable.

2 Likes

Holy shit, that was epic!

He’s never gonna win the olympics or be the street league Dom, so he’s clearly gunning for man in sexy skateboarder of the year leggings

1 Like

Sour crew et al. shredding in Sweden. Really enjoyed the Gustav and Nisse Ingemarsson parts in particular. Well filmed and edited like all the Jante vids.

9 Likes

As always, Fritte puts the rest of us filmers to shame.

Unreal.

4 Likes

Nice bit of Juras.

2 Likes

i see you baby, shaking

10 Likes

Reagan’s company have produced a pretty sick video. Some slightly odd editing choices (a Churchill quote?!) but I back the use of ‘Go West’. Hard.

4 Likes

Very pleasant street section. Great hardflips.

6 Likes

Proper.

So sick. Her part in the new element vid was really banging!

3 Likes

That was sick, a lot of bangers, nice to see Thunder highlighting different people, this clip and the Manny Lopez one a few weeks ago.

Asleep at the wheel Italian with uk based board sponsor skates London and Milan for french cap company, helas.
Has a mind melter ender which is probably going mini-viral on insta as I type.

13 Likes

2022 was surely the year? 2023 will just continue it on…

1 Like

Well I’m sure the more learned historians would suggest the seed was planted in 2011.
I’d never be so vulgar as to accept the accolade of course….

ahem 1:39

9 Likes