The Continually Updated Footage Thread

A lot of bangers in the Lukas part.
That section was the full package

Had the great pleasure to interview up and coming ‘denim parachute’ (copyright Pete Hellicar) AKA Leo Favaro for the latest Free mag. He rules.

Here’s his new part

6 Likes

I like his skating - fast, smooth, not too OTT tech skating, but all done well. The comedy circus tent outfits he wears do nothing for me though.

He does a bigspin fiip on flat in a line at Oakland (?) Courthouse at 0.37 just tanking it. That’s just wrong trick to be doing at speed in the middle of a line, what a champ.

2 Likes

This guy’s a ripper. Really good. It got an instant rewind.

8 Likes

Finally watching and fuck me, the opening trick is a Greco 7 angle ender.

4 Likes

Such a sick part, I watched it earlier. Yeah the nollie flip and huge kickflip ender. The catch on that.

2 Likes

Tech lord plus serious full send ability and good steez, not much to dislike! Haha

3 Likes

New one by my pal, Paul Young featuring Dick Rizzo, Aaron Herrington, Josh Wilson, Ben Tenner, Vin Perso and a bunch more East Coast and Bronze-adjacent heads.

5 Likes

I can’t believe how fantastic this video was.
A German Nieves section in 2024- what an unexpected treat.

Only potential slow point for me was thinking maybe dick rizzo is getting abit samey? Am I allowed to say that out loud?

Felt like this for a while now. Send the same Rizzo part for the last 4-5 years. He’s a good skater but it’s time to give us something different

1 Like

‘Part’ is pushing it with this one. Under 2 and a half minutes with credits. Imagine if they held a premiere for it!

I still want short ‘parts’ too, do we need to sit through 17mins of footage for stand alone parts every time?

There is a place for both.

For me, there’s a minimum length for a stand alone part on Thrasher, otherwise it just feels like a souped-up Instagram clip

It’s a funny way to dismiss footage and it’s worth but I’m funny about a lot of stuff unnecessarily too, so each to their own.

Yeah, the part itself has some good stuff in it. But Thrasher teased it on their story on Friday and the actual part felt a bit of an anticlimax.

Yeah, I agree on the anti climax.
Thrasher posted a reel with more than half of that part in yesterday. I just went in to see the full thing and it felt like there was nothing more to it.

I feel like the guy should have spent the rest of this year filming stuff at that level and it would have been mind blowing moment. Instead, it does indeed feel like a souped up insta clip.

Maybe its a footage dump? Who knows…Odd.

1 Like

Are we talking about that Wilton Part? Well he is riding Zero boards which is a slightly odd combo so could be footage dump because he’s moving onto something more fitting. We might have a barage of him this year possibly. He’s a jumper so could be pumped up enough by the people around him to go for the title.

1 Like

Some good mosh in this.

1 Like

Hope he skates to this at some point:

4 Likes