The Lazy Twitter Thread

Fuck yeah I was hoping for a window smash

3 Likes

The literal definition of ā€œchat shit get bangedā€

It kills me when people scream about free speech like its a carte blanche to say whatever they want with no come back, its freedom of speech not freedom from repercussions

2 Likes

That was a tough listen. Pollution. Wow.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Yeah. Iā€™m seeing alot of negative press around him at the minute. Imagine that :thinking:

ā€¦get called out on almost a daily basic by this Labour leader and itā€™s just totally ignored.

3 Likes

I like him. That was pretty funny though

I really like Starmer.

Maybe heā€™s not polarizing enough and to make an impact you have to be completely nuts these days.

2 Likes

Heā€™s easily the best of a very bad bunch of candidates, but Iā€™m fairly indifferent to him overall. Sorry to say, but the truth of it is that the likes of RLB, Nandy, Jess Phillips, etc. are/were just completely unelectable by the general public. I donā€™t know whoā€™s climbing the ranks of the Labour party now, but there doesnā€™t appear to be anyone else looking capable of leading or being even somewhat electable as a near-future PM.

3 Likes

Iā€™d argue that Starmer is one of the best politicians weā€™ve seen in decades. His politics fit my viewpoints fairly well I feel. Clearly he will therefore fail miserably after the British public decide that a racist, floppy haired cheating cunt is their best candidate for PM again

3 Likes

I wonder if tory support will nose dive once Boris steps down as PM? Which I think he will after the next election.

Anyone leading the opposition will get torn apart, no matter who it is. Itā€™s a case of play dirty, defame them enough to be a non-starter in the publics eyes. The Tories know how weak we are as a nation and play us like fools in order to maintain their position.
Weā€™re so fucking stupid! weā€™ll have the Tories leading us through more and more hardship each year, widening the divide, laughing at us taking everything they give us and still fighting their war against their enemies.

1 Like

Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll find someone even worse who will be even more popular. All theyā€™d need to do is start talking about bringing back hanging or something to bring this nation of fucking morons on side.

I think a lot of his support is from people believing he was a one man army in delivering Brexit to the people, as everyone else tried to derail it but him (in their eyes).
Anyone coming in after him is going to seem a bit John Majorā€™ish taking over from Thatcher milk snatcher.

I mean it just doesnā€™t stop, huh?

4 Likes

I just want to imagine some dude chewing his chops off somewhere and that happened.

5 Likes

very disrespectful not to beat match, expected more from Harryā€¦

1 Like

2 Likes