The Lazy Twitter Thread

Did anyone else notice Branson’s ‘rocket’ looks like 1950’s aviation supersonic testing, where as Musk’s and Bezos’s actually looks like futurist space travel.

Bezos’ looks like a promotional tool by Ann Summers. I know most rockets are phallic but that one takes the piss.

(Long thread)

1 Like

Saw that on insta yesterday. He goes from “lol bantz Afghanistan” to “I’ve seen things, nothing is right anymore. so many dead bodies” really quickly.

Fucking idiot.

I don’t believe it’s real. He’s wearing a scarf and is in a room that looks vaguely Aghanistany but won’t show the view from the window. Top trolling though.

2 Likes

Aaaaah. Good point.

That guy is an idiot. Darwin Award if he dies.

It seems to be. There’s some more detail on the guy here

Jesus he think the safest thing to do is join the resistance fighters? Mentalist.

Even if he doesn’t get blown up, there are people who went to fight in Syria for an adventure and can now never come back or they’ll get locked up.

Just seen a video of a NATO plane taking off, with people falling off it who had been clinging to the sides of the plane. That’s how desperate people are to escape the Taliban, probably people old enough to remember the first time round. So gnarly.

So yeah, fuck this guy who thinks it’s all some big joke.

1 Like

Surely this would be in the news of it was legit? Theres no way the UK government would leave a citizen behind.

Edit. I wrote that before reading the link, so maybe. If he is there then the man basically signed his own death warrant.

There was a section on this guy in The Times earlier.

Yeah I just scrolled to the end of that thread and it mentioned he was now with the British SAS.

What a tool. Great story though

The thing is that the gobshite will probably get back to the UK unscathed, albeit in need of new underwear. In the meantime, the narcissistic myopic twat that he is will learn nothing from his experience and somehow fail his way into another banking job.

4 Likes

Or he’ll be able to live off his monetised TikTok/YouTube.

Hopefully, they’re perfectly trained to give him a mild kicking for being a bell.

I hope the Skateistan team are ok, anyone know if they’re still out there?

I can’t imagine he’ll get a gentle extraction because he willingly wandering into a warzone via 4 different countries for a laugh.

Absolute helmet.

Risking lives for Facebook likes.

1 Like

I think all of the foreign staff/volunteers have left, but the future for their projects there looks bleak.