The Snooker Thread

Final time!

Normally rooting for Ronnie but I can’t resist the underdog.

I do really like Mark Williams though, he can put on a good show.

Just flicked over with no sound to see Ronnie getting out of a snooker by smashing up the table with hail Mary. What was the story there? Could he actually see a red so the 3 miss rule was on?

Just stuck it on! Woah, who’s this? ha

I’m so shit at following stuff, Unexpected he’s got to this stage but rad nonetheless.

He’s got some bottle this bloke. Totally deserves it.

1 Like

I bet, must be surreal to be in this position.

Aw bless him, look at his face
Stoked

And Ronnie looks truly happy for him too, he can be a dick but he’s a genuine rad bloke.

Yeah, amazing stuff.

Stopping himself blubbing like a baby, aw.

Am I being stupid here by pointing out that Jimmy White has to be wearing a wig?

Can’t hate on Brown, lovely words from both at the end as well.

He had transplants, I think.

Yeah I think they didn’t work out so now he wears a wig. Always thought obvious wigs are kind of weird. I get that people have hang ups about all sorts but I can’t quite understand how it’s mentally easier to deal with a daft wig than being a bit bald.

1 Like

Yeah, never understood that, I went totally shaved as soon as it started, no problem.
I think a wig just shows the fragility of the person and their massive issues with something that is just cosmetic.

You see it all too often, why would you do that yourself?

I feel like I’m staring down the barrel of a decision to have to shave it all off and I’m fucking dreading it. I have a really weird shaped bonce and can’t pull off hats that well, so every now and then I find myself looking at adverts of Michael Vaughn and Shane Warne thinking “yeah, that’ll sort me right out.” I know it’s all insecurity and my hair has always been something people have positively commented on so I feel attached to it haha

1 Like

It’s rough. I can’t imagine losing my hair or having thinning hair. It would ruin me.

Fucking own it mate. Shave it off and get on with it. You’ll save a ton of time in the morning too

1 Like