The Snooker Thread

Let’s go Ron. Final with Trump tomorrow would be banging Trump is playing so well at the mo

3 Likes

Ding is having a bangin’ evening session. Id love to see a Trump/osullivan final but its defo not a given.

2 Likes

Absolutely. Ding is incredible. So Stoic. The Williams game was really good

Ding going very well!

1 Like

This is bound to go to a decider

1 Like

That was ice cold.

1 Like

Wow a Ding fistbump. Rare.

1 Like

What a ledge

Lovely :facepunch:

Always remember when he first appeared and Ronnie battered him at the Masters with a really rowdy crowd and Ding got overwhelmed by it all and Ron sort of coached him through it on the spot, was so sweet. He’s grown into a household name now.

2 Likes

Yes I remember that vividly, so wholesome and even in this interview now you can see he’s grown so much.

1 Like

All the Chinese players worship Ron

1 Like

So rad, in the post match interview Ding mentions that Ronnie is his sons hero :sweat_smile:
Should be a great final.

2 Likes

I’m a Ronnie superfan but I’d be happy to see Ding win.

2 Likes

Let’s not get carried away :sweat_smile: Saying that I don’t mind once it get’s to the final. It’s more stressful in the early rounds when he nearly goes out and you know it’s going to ruin the weekends viewing.

2 Likes

Poetry from Ron. No one moves the balls like him. It’s more performance art than sport

1 Like

Perfectly poised for tonight. Ding was always going to pull these frames back

1 Like

Shaun Murphy is the worst commentator of all time. Can’t stand him

For me it’s really close between him and Virgo but Virgo just takes it.

1 Like

Nah Virgo is fine, he’s part of the fabric of my childhood and a genuinely funny bloke. Murphy is a bad loser. Remember when he complained about the young Chinese player getting a wild card after he beat him fair and square? Such a shit thing to do