Salads have come a long way.
I start conversations every day.
Are Slightly off white formula 4 wheels acceptable?
Absolutely. It took me a while to accept their off-whiteness but they’re the best wheels really.
I dont think i could use any other now. Especially not that dragon shite.
F4 all day every day. I recently got those Reynolds 93A Soft Sliders but I haven’t tried them yet.
Oooh I want a go with those. Give us a review when you’ve tested them out Francois s’il vous plait
WTF?
I would die without music.
Will do.
Soft sliders all the way for me in 52/53.
My mate made me try them.
He went back to normal Spits.
I bought more for barca and forgot I had some already - spares
Not going back now.
How quickly do they start to cone?
Paging @BDF
Interesting. I was thinking of getting some dragons. No bueno?
Never tried them. Just don’t like Powell fans
Me either but hearing a lot of good things about the dragons, and I figure Powell is acceptable for bearing and wheels.
Powell acceptable for bearnings only. Thems the rules!
Nah, Powell wheels are totally legal, I swear
(Okay, I’ve got some Dragons)
sighs and picks up some spitfires…
Salad grind or Suski grind?
Suski
Jessup or Pepper?
Don’t care. Grip is all the same to me
Indian or Thai takeaway?
Thai always
Justin Henry or Dustin Henry?
Deffo Dustin
Skate content: Insta or YouTube?
YouTube
White wheels or white wheels?
YUP
Two week trip to the Pacific North West or Burkina Faso?
PNW
Plain grip or fancy grip job?
Plain forever
White tee or black tee?
Both
Penal Code 100A or Welcome To Hell?
Welcome To Hell
Blunt to fakie or pivot to fakie?
Can’t do either
Flannel shirt or hoodie?
Hood
