This or that?

Love mine.. 52’s. Suit me down to the (rough) ground. Will definitely buy again.

I skate for a couple of hours once a week and haven’t noticed any more than usual - not that I’m power sliding to slow myself on hill bombs or anything.

Rotate every now and then and all’s good so far.

I have too and they’ve been so rad. No coning so far after several months but I’m.mostly on an indoor wooden park with a little bit of a smooth concrete local sprinkled in about once per week. Real game changers id say!

1 Like

Backside is Suski right?

Jessup

Indian

dustin

YouTube

White wheels

Pacific North West

Plain

Black tee

Penal Code

Pivot fakie

Flannel

1 Like

Minutemen or fIREHOSE

Gonz or Natas

101 or H street

Smith or feeble

Front board or lipslide

Pop out or stay on

Carpark or skatepark

Kerb or curb

1 Like

Finally!

:rofl:

2 Likes

Minutemen or fIREHOSE
Minutemen (JaCkAsS 4 lYfE)

Gonz or Natas
Gonz

101 or H street
101 for the Natas graphic

Smith or feeble
Smith

Front board or lipslide
Backlip on ledges

Pop out or stay on
Pop out if you’re Wenning, stay on if you’re AVE

Carpark or skatepark
Carpark (Stourbridge Multi Floor 5 Forever!)

Kerb or curb
Curb

You do

1 Like

Woah, woah, woah!

You can’t mention He Who Shall Not Be Named any more.

Judge Dent has cancelled him!

3 Likes

El Tel taking no prisoners this week :rofl:

Ooofff. Now these are real questions.

fIREHOSE
Natas
H-Street
Smith
Lip
Stay on 'til you shoot out the end
Carpark, always
Curb

2 Likes

Sacre fucking bleu

2 Likes

Minutemen
Gonz gives me the ick, so Natas
I think I’m too young for this question. 101 I guess.
Feeble becuase I can do them, but smiths look better
Front board
Pop out like a real G
Carpark
Curb

1 Like

Do come on @franc

Minutemen, what a tune

1:21

1 Like

This. Perfect.

Neil Blender or Jeff Grosso

This Old Ledge or Loveletters

Big Brother or Slap

Foundation Rolling Thunder or Foundation That’s Life

WFTW or Playing Fields

MACBA or Southbank

Lilly Strachan or Sky Brown

Contest or Jam

House skatepark or Bay 66

Pat Duffy or Frankie Hill

Koston or Berra

Impossible or Front foot impossible

Penny or Rowley

Gino or Keenan

N26 or UKSF

Jamie Griffin or Rodney Mullen

Neil Blender or Jeff Grosso
Grosso

This Old Ledge or Loveletters
The Letters

Big Brother or Slap
Never seen a Big Brother IRL and have one copy of Slap which is the one with Vaughan on the cover

Foundation Rolling Thunder or Foundation That’s Life
Rolling Thunder

WFTW or Playing Fields
WFTW

MACBA or Southbank
MACBA for the flatground and street beers

Lilly Strachan or Sky Brown
Not too aware of either but the little I’ve seen of Lilly she seems rad.

Contest or Jam
Jam

House skatepark or Bay 66
The House and I’ve never even skated there

Pat Duffy or Frankie Hill
Duffy

Koston or Berra
No not never

Impossible or Front foot impossible
Impossible

Penny or Rowley
Penny (just)

Gino or Keenan
Gino (just)

N26 or UKSF
*Insert Spiderman Meme

Jamie Griffin or Rodney Mullen
Rodders

1 Like