TJIF - TJ Rogers Online Premiere

That was sick. I like TJ, I like his skating and how he’s got his own distinct look*. Also, that Ghost track is a banger. Will watch that again for sure.

Is he regs? If so I really liked the half cab crook back to switch/nollie 180 crook to forward

*Red Bull branded jeans maybe a step too far haha but he’s getting paid.

From what I recall, he stitches a Red Bull patch on his jeans to forego wearing a cap.

3 Likes

Tbf, given it’s usually the lower half of a skater that’s in shot anyway, that’s probably a savvy way of keeping sponsors happy

That is one of the dopest things I have ever seen.

2 Likes

Lotta Biebel vibes. In a good way.

I was looking out especially for this bit, and it was ace!

I really like it when the bars of the music go with the landing of tricks… which this one does.
Going to have to watch again because when this happens I switch my focus to watching the wheels hit the ground.

3 Likes

The jeans are custom made by hand by skaters by a company called @televisisstarcatalog on Insta. I know because I ordered some premium fat dad kegs from there after I got the info from TJ.

They’re not Red Bull jeans, he just sews a patch on them for £ innit.

part is incredible.
LOVE this Michael Fabricant

8 Likes

He talks about it on his nine club. How he gets them custom made to his size and how he got other people onto them. I think he mentions how it helped to expand the guys business

4 Likes

Not sure I’d get away with these :astonished:

https://televisistar.com/collections/next-day-shipping/products/tvs-stripe-pants-1

Was looking for some loose but not hugely baggy to skate in.

Gramicci G Pants or Magenta Loose pants both pretty good.

1 Like