Tom Knox appreciation thread

They look like a slightly chunkier 288. Unsure about the INDOOR on the side but otherwise look pretty nice

1 Like

Heā€™s a fucking dreamboat.

3 Likes

Theyā€™re basically a Hi Tec Squash. Should have been a Pirate Man Christian Hart pro model really cos heā€™s been wearing those for years!

4 Likes

Reminded me of those Reebok thingies too. All good though, stoked for him. What a year.

I quite like them but I wish you hadnā€™t said that! Itā€™s all I can think of now!

Wasnā€™t that long time TK collaborator Jacob Harrisā€™ skate shoe of choice?

Dunno, but Pirate Man has made me try his on in the past and they actually skate well.

I will be shouting like a Boris in a professional capacity at the NB event. See some of you there hopefully

Does slam city have anything to do with the launch or are they just opportunistically posting their opening hours alongside a Tom Knox picture :laughing:

More images of the Tom Knox shoe

8 Likes

Saw some in real life today at NB HQ.
Very nice

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a well executed homage to the Hi Tec Squash with a touch of Reebok Workout and Iā€™m all for it

4 Likes

Indeed. The silhouette is a 90s Nb court shoe apparently but the reebok/ hi-etc vibes are strong with the sole,
Sure to be a winner I think.

1 Like

Yeah itā€™s still an NB shoe too, can tell a lot went into it

Backstory info on the new Knox Nb shoe

2 Likes

Something about that double cup construction with gum sole had me sold, indoor court shoes have always had that 'just came from the squash court in my Saab 900 turboā€™ feel that puts them into classic ā€˜pub shoeā€™ territory.

Amazing.

2 Likes

ā€¦itā€™s the same?! Am I missing something?

2 Likes

I like them better in black. I think Iā€™ll have to get something chunkier as my knees often hurt after a session in my cons chucks. Not convinced by the footprint insoles I got which were the basic flat ones.

1 Like

Read the text on the post and itā€™ll make sense

1 Like

Charlieā€™s stuff is always that good.
Deffo recommend a follow if you enjoy shoe geekery

1 Like