I think Beagles filming is sick. Flip peak era French Fred is possibly the best, but I love watching a bit of Beagle fish eye. Also like those wild fast footwork Japanese vids whoever films them.

EDIT: This lot https://www.instagram.com/tightbooth/

1 Like

Baker 4 in HD has the potential to be weird but hopefully Reynolds does a great job editing it!

His filming is great, but the VX is not, thats a whole different thread but its just old as hell now, I don’t know why you wouldn’t want skating to look as good as it can, and by that I mean if a spot is sketchy as fuck you can see its sketchy as fuck with an HD camera, you can see that it’s shitty ground and see the cracks in the ledges…

This awful “Pan to face” trend combined with doing it on a VX… I can’t imagine anything worse.

EDIT: VX night footage with a fisheye and light looks dope, and I agree French Fred was the greatest.

Matt Hirst – most underrated VX1000 filmer on the planet.

3 Likes

Link me up…

A lot of Baines footage in Lost and Found, Jerome in MFWTCB, filmed a lot of Brass Monkey (Sheffield vid) and probably contributed to most note worthy UK productions.

corweeee that was good, now i get why all the kids at the skatepark dress like extras in a 90’s american high school film

glad the face pan wasn’t too excessive, all round good watch. loose trucks max 4eva < 3

1 Like

Had to.

That was fucking rad. Nose Manny 3 Shuv in that :nauseated_face: I think most of this stuff must have come out after I moved to Spain and stopped working in Skateboarding - actually went and did it a lot for 2 years and got shitter. But watched way less coverage than when I lived in the UK so missed a load of this I think.

I went to look at 917 boards (need a new whip soon) and their graphics are shite though :frowning:

Who gives a shit? Be cool.

I was hoping you would find me a good one. I want to buy one @franc

This one isn’t bad.

Could fix with that. I’m hyped on that shit right now.

nose manual 360 shuv? by today’s standards it was a nollie impossible out.

nik fucking stain

that is all

2 Likes

Gave this a rewatch and, filming faces aside, some of the skating was incredible! Do wish they had names on though, I can handle not having names when it’s recognisable skaters but I don’t know who a lot of these guys are. The curved 50 gap 50 was fully in the danger zone!
The face thing just makes it not very rewatchable for me, feel like it could be half the length with a tighter edit.
Gonna be really interested to see how the Pass-Port video is filmed, everything they’ve put out has been great so far, but can see them on this filming trend too…

1 Like

Oh mate, cannot wait for the Pass-Port vid, their clips are always sooo good. Premiere here next Thursday.

3 Likes

Got the premiere in Leeds tonight.

Can’t. Fucking. Wait.

I’m sure this has been mentioned on here before but it’s becoming increasingly common and it needs to stop.

3 Likes