TOTM - 360 flip

Any stance, any direction, any terrain, lets see the 360 flips.

Fuck I think I can actually do this one. I can do it standing still beside the car

5 Likes

Someone should do all 4

Someone should. It will not be me. Ill be lucky doing 2

Iā€™ve been skating for 20 years now. Still canā€™t tre flip. It baffles me.

2 Likes

Same. I know how they work and stuff, and I can sort of make the board and my body do the right things but not at the right time or in the thought order.

I just cannot pop my board in a backside direction without going with it, so no 360 flips for me.

Fakie tre is the one. Easiest of the 4

3 Likes

Sounds like the perfect time to spend hours trying to do my first ever switch one

6 Likes

amen to that

3 Likes

Fuck 360 flips. In my defence Iā€™ve spent the long weekend surfing and marching up Snowdon so Iā€™m exhausted

11 Likes

Fuck Yeah!
What are those things on your windowsill??

1 Like

Theyā€™re slipmatts from an old record store in Amsterdam. Odd thing to notice but I guess I donā€™t even see them anymore theyā€™re just part of the furniture

1 Like

Always found Tre to Fakie on a bank the easiest. Preferably a bank so mellow that it would need to be 6ā€™ long to get a wheelchair up a kerb.

1 Like

Haha, wasnt snooping, just thought ā€œwhat the hell are theyā€. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Snoop away my dude :joy: they do look odd in the video

1 Like

Thought this was WAY beyond me, but managed to slip one into a line.

15 Likes

Someone was listening

(eĢS Skateboarding on Instagram: "@kennywin7 feeling those #eS_Lavender Mids The the Digital Lavender collection is available now on esskateboarding.com and your favourite skate shop. #eS_Accel_Slim #eS_Accel_Slim_Mid #eS_LavenderĀ Ā #eSskateboarding #ThankYouSkateboarding #sneakers #sneaker")eĢS Skateboarding on Instagram: "@kennywin7 feeling those #eS_Lavender Mids The the Digital Lavender collection is available now on esskateboarding.com and your favourite skate shop. #eS_Accel_Slim #eS_Accel_Slim_Mid #eS_LavenderĀ Ā #eSskateboarding #ThankYouSkateboarding #sneakers #sneaker"

Insta links not working again

change reel to p not working hmm

Tried that , link broke