Any grind on any coping. No limits.
REVERTS WELCOME.

Have fun!

9 Likes

:smile:

4 Likes

Not gonna get an instant submission from me on this one

1 Like

Just remembered it’s Easter so my skatepark is going to be a scooter warzone for the next two weeks :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Had the quickest lunch sesh ever, thought I’d get the ball rolling with a little something.

6 Likes

Wassup tossers?

2 Likes

I only have lame excuses @franc !

I reckon I could manage a slash grind. Backside for sure, frontside would be great.

I tried tonight but I’ve got nothing at the moment, sorry :persevere:

Will go to the local mini for a FS 5-0 revert when I’m back in the UK

2 Likes

Ha fuck that was going to be my trick. Going to have the snake the fuck out of you.

2 Likes

Easy mate I can’t film anything till the 22nd once I’m home and posted a load of shoes. Might try shuv in and crack my head open fuck it.

That and half cab flip on minis are the ones that got away.

1 Like

This might be cheating (I was expecting there to be coping built into the obstacle but there wasn’t) but it is grinding a lip so I’ll submit it anyway to help get the ball rolling.

8 Likes

Nice one pal!

How is this park?

My homie went there a few weeks ago and said it was shit. I thought it looked quite fun.

1 Like

Yeah it does look pretty fun to me too!

Alexis Sablone recently designed something in the same vein in Montclair, NJ.

https://images.app.goo.gl/bgF9UkC1wEct1beXA

I really liked it.

The tarmac floor on the bottom half isn’t great and I could see why people who are traditionally good wouldn’t like it, as it doesn’t really have any normal obstacles. I could spend hours there though, proper tinkerer’s paradise.

How do you upload videos? Ive done one. A shit one but still

1 Like
1 Like