TOTM - February 2023 - Nosegrind

Do a nosegrind.

Rules:

• Got to be coast to coast (end to end)
  • Above rule can be ignored if you pop out early
  • Doesn’t matter how long or short the obstacle is.

As you can see I was not expecting to make this one:

14 Likes

Oh no I can’t do nosegrinds. No one’s beating yours anyway are they! Cracking one that.

I can dig one out that I did in ‘97 :rofl:

Dont think ive ever managed a balanced one but ill have a try :sweat_smile:

I used to love nosegrinds but rolled my ankle on them so often I gave up. I look forward to risking it to get one for this :laughing:

ah fuck i hope I’m not being a prick

6 Likes

Haha nah. Maybe this is finally the time to try and do a backside nosegrind revert. Never ever done one.

1 Like

End to end you fucking savage

4 Likes

Nah, didn’t think that myself. Just saw it as a challenge.

1 Like

Love nosegrinds but I can only pop out of short ones for some reason. Gonna flop out super weak if I’m going the whole way :joy: this might be the push I need to try and learn to shove out or something

1 Like

I would be very stoked if it made just one of you try something out of your comfort zone

5 Likes

you know what, i’ve been trying to shove front nosegrind for ages and never done it. it won’t be end to end (or pretty) but that’s my goal for this totw

1 Like

Ha! I’m focusing on…

That being said, I can’t do nosegrinds and am still tying to find (maybe even make) an obstacle I can use to bumble an entry for last months trick of the week. :-p

2 Likes

Used to have these motherfuckers FS BS few reverts out etc.

Might have to give this one a go, trying to think of somewhere with a short enough ledge.

tempted to build a little box to try and get in on some of these

2 Likes

Please do.

1 Like

Skated on my lunch break, this is as “coast to coast” as you’ll get from me with no run up

will work on that shove nosegrind over the next few weeks

12 Likes

Fucking solid first entry.

3 Likes

Got to get extra points for a submission that quick too.

2 Likes

Had to get in before @franc sees this thread. His nosegrinds are absolutely impeccable

4 Likes