TOTM - May '24 - Anything

Thank you guys, took a while to get a nollie heel without rotating a tic tacing back down.

Lovely little park, takes a while to get used to, the 1/4 over the block in the top clip is only 1ft tall.

2 Likes

Long clip, more time for you to enjoy the backdrop. :sunglasses:
Sorry about the unintentional after school modeling.

21 Likes

Unbeatable backdrops. That spot looks banging too.

Keep them coming!

3 Likes

I try to think about that when filming for you guys.

It was absolutely fantastic when it was new and it’s still really good.

Yeah mate, will do. Got next week off work but it looks like it’s gonna rain every day. :no_mouth:

1 Like

The Gino saying should be updated to “I’d rather watch Francois’ backdrops”

4 Likes

I’m coming over to stay Franc, Roll out the futon!

2 Likes

Will film something this weekend!

5 Likes

Franc inspired me to get on the tailslide tip. Not overly impressed with the result though. I literally look about 90. Stiff as a board.

18 Likes

proper!

1 Like

i’d be stoked with that

3 Likes

yeeessssir

2 Likes

I thought that looked dope :person_shrugging:

Edit: is this the goth spot?

2 Likes

Hahaha! Funnily enough a lot of clips you guys post remind me of the time I spent in the UK and how much I love the place. :upside_down_face:

Feeling honored to have inspired you, loving the result! :heart:
You are your own worst critic.

1 Like

Some goths did turn up, yes :slightly_smiling_face:

I tore my calf muscle a couple of weeks ago on a backside bigspin over the hip at Spit and Sawdust. It still feels a bit tight so I didn’t want to tempt fate by going for the same trick, so I decided to try frontside bigspin instead. I tried it loads of times and didn’t roll away from any, but I didn’t get hurt either so I’m stoked haha. This is the last one I tried…I’ll land it next time!

12 Likes

Off our later for this. Wanna try and fakie5-0 the inside of this planter on the flat at the skatepark.

So you’ll probably just get a half cab on a quarter or cab on something hahahah

4 Likes

Good luck man. Get it.

Dunno which way to try - I guess weight out the planter would be easier, and can always cheat and shuv out.

Ill try and get a stunt later today. Taking the little 'un to a pump track so will probably only be a kickturn :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

DR testing today so unlikely. Maybe tomorrow. Shoulder / neck sore so not entirely sure I’ll actually be able to do anything :woozy_face:

1 Like