Trick Of The Week 12: Manuals with Franc

Thought you were going to go for as long as Kenny Anderson for a moment.

Can I wait a few more years please. Instead of retiring to miniramp in my 40s, I’ll learn to balance on two wheels ?!

1 Like

It’s never too late to learn manuals LA. Do one for franc’s challenge. Doesn’t matter how long, will be stoked for you!

Nothing wrong with this… is there? It made me think of Blind Ollie in Heroin’s Good Shit.

Claimable AF, IMO.

1 Like

someone could edit a best of TOTM; voila, new forum edit…

3 Likes

Brilliant idea… Do it! :wink:

1 Like

Thanks to every person that contributed to this! Some of you really pushed yourselves for it which was rad. Proper dedication! :heart::yellow_heart::green_heart:

@PiledriverWaltz, can you take care of the next one?

2 Likes

Keen! As soon as it stops lashing it down I’ll go film something.

3 Likes

Sweet bruv.
I’ve been injured for a minute but should be back on my board in a week or two if all goes well (which is always the case with me, as you all know).

Right so myself, Niall C and Pervert are going skating tomorrow at Pioneer in St Albans so you might see a triple threat nose manual because we all rip.

@tbk11
@niallc

6 Likes

What’s going on with this @PiledriverWaltz???

The weather has been consistently shit and then I was ill all last week so I missed out on a few dry days. It’s supposed to be decent over the weekend so I’ll get out and film something if the weather stays clear.

Trick Of The Week 13: Skateboarding outside in December

5 Likes

Haha!

hopefully going XC on tuesday so me and cundall will do some doubles then

2 Likes

ahhh if it was wednesday I may have joined you chaps

suppose we could do corby instead? be a lot easier for you at least !

The little room at corby is great fun, shame about the rest of it really

yeah i hate corby with a passion to be honest, shite park run by moneygrabbing cunts basically !

I think we had this conversation before, I don’t hate it but it’s a shame that they’re so on making room after room for scooters and bikers

1 Like