Trick of the Week 17: throw down a Big Fat Ollie One Foot

Thanks for the pick @PolarJames !

Didn’t have long so these aren’t as booted as I would’ve liked however, hope to see some nice extensions in here but all danglers & varieties also welcome

3 Likes

Need to relearn the Antwuan foot off to the side jobby

1 Like

Don’t think I’ve done one of these since I was about 16. This should be interesting

2 Likes

Same.

In my head it’s going to be Ron Allen style.

In reality… :nauseated_face:

1 Like

Let’s see which one of us can do it worse, there’s a good reason I haven’t done one since 1998

1 Like

Haha!

You’re on.

I can’t wait to lift that trophy! :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Has anyone tried this yet? Might have a go tonight, a work in progress ha.

jesus this was 4 months ago? mine were so ugly they didn’t deserve to be captured on film. no one should be forced to watch that

@neddy keen?

1 Like

Er… Turns out I was all type and no try.

Yet.

ive seen your videos. you can do it. just sort of kick the air above your board in the middle of an ollie. it won’t look pretty but it’ll tick the box!

1 Like

Yer I’m keen, you remember my one from the other week. Go cruise this weekend, I have little man in tow but we’ll get him on the board. We can still meet outside right?

Didn’t see this thread last summer. On it as soon as I can stand up and skate.

1 Like

Wanted to film some one foots but realized I only had my big board when I was out this morning so here’s just one as the big boy 8.75 isn’t really ideal for flatground and stuff like that. :upside_down_face:

Extra points or illegal status for wearing a puffa? Haha.

9 Likes

Ha. Extra points for the puffer and the pivot.

All things considered Franc, you can have all the points. :clap:

1 Like

Haha, thank you gents!

1 Like

congrats franky brother first prize for participation, get that trick set whenever you fancy it !

1 Like

That was rad! Never seen one done like that

2 Likes

Shifty.

1 Like