Trick of the Week 20: BLUNTED

I think @WallyBazoum should set the next TOTW.

4 Likes

It will be some kind of twirly whirly bank trick.

2 Likes

Sorry I totally ignored this thread as I didn’t see myself getting out on a board anytime soon. Turns out I did last week so there’s a little blunt fiddle about on here:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMU-Qg9AM2M/?igshid=1ba87b4zofgja

Will try and keep up on the next one!

7 Likes

that’s sick!

1 Like

Thanks man. Love a good curb!

2 Likes

Hey, I ollied up a kerb in November. Admittedly to get to a bank to do a twirly whirly but still, there’s depth to my game.

1 Like

If @tbk11 is fine with that I’d be happy to, though you and @doowyrag were both in before me so should defo get first refusal!

2 Likes

One vote for “After you Sir…”

3 Likes

Can it be a slide on a block I did one of those today - actually went skateboarding.

You have to film your trick after somebody set it here. :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

I know but I don’t know when I’ll be fucked to go next :joy:

2 Likes

gunna have to be doowyrag’s blunt in a grotty corner of an abandoned building for me as it’s got to be one of the most ‘uk’ clips i’ve ever seen but everyone’s clips were belting !

feel free to set if you want @doowyrag but happy for @WallyBazoum (or whoever can be bothered) to set, flip a virtual coin i guess :blush:

4 Likes

You’re bound to be out there tomorrow so go for it Wal. :+1:

1 Like

Haha, I have nothing else to do during furlough but skate (especially now the rivers are closed until June 16th) but I agree with @tbk11 - should defo be you!

If you set summat I can do I’ll get in on it early so I can have a go next time around.

2 Likes

I’ll set something next time I’m at The Spot.

3 Likes