Trick of the week 22: slappy grinds/slides

It seems like a lot of us enjoy kerb sessions so thought slappies would be a good trick of the week. Got a little line with a slappy last week at my local kerb spot. Look forward to seeing your entries, cheers!

8 Likes

hooray! my kind of TOTW

also:

10 Likes

6 month old footage, but wait -
there’s a miniature trampoline!

5 Likes

8 Likes

Exactly my reaction. :smiley:

Will try to post if it dries out today.

2 Likes

Only slappy I can do is noseslide. Filmed one on my horrible go skateboarding day -

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQY11gUJ4mw/?utm_medium=copy_link

Sorry

5 Likes

The film yourself one is genius :rofl:

2 Likes

Looking good!

1 Like

Wish I hadn’t gone skating today. Shortly after I’ve succumbed to the stomach bug the rest of my family have had. Now I ache even more than necessary

2 Likes

Ha!
LED makes skating in the rain look extremely fun

you skated so hard your innards escaped? if yes, then, speaking on behalf of all skateboarding, we are proud of you

(get well soon)

can’t do slappies so i hope this counts!

11 Likes

And it counts and it’s better than a slappy in my book!

3 Likes

Sick! Fakie front crook next.

2 Likes

That was rad, slappy krooked grind, one on my wishlist for sure

1 Like

tbh i’d count this as a ride-on grind and not a slappy really but i’m still buzzing off it, some deep and lovely crook marks off it at least

there was a lot of discussion between me and my mate who rolls through after on the pros & cons of concentrating on treating the dismount as a crack nollie which i feel really aided the whole process

6 Likes

I’ve had a dodgy ankle and ribs for what feels like months but I did a few tentative slappies today.

10 Likes

Did you see that ghost land a feeble just before you!?!

3 Likes

Yeah I used all the Powerpoint transitions to make it look more pro.

3 Likes

Spent 3 hours at Rushcliffe skate park in notts this morning, once my legs were knackered tried some new slappies to finish off the session. Not particularly pretty but felt good!

6 Likes