Frontside
Backside
Nollie
Fakie
Popped
Not popped
Standing still

4 Likes

that was sick, i miss meanwhile 2! i was watching ron’s parts and trying to guess what he was going to do. i was going with either some kind of backside 180 one foot thing or some kind of hard flip thing

are we allowed to revert the last 180? :grin::grin:

no comply :thinking:

Any 360

2 Likes

That 360 was well good!

Where’s yours hugo?

5 Likes

Both do count, yes! Radness.

Due to baby commitments I can’t skate at the moment so I’ll put a really old thing I did ages and ages ago. It doesn’t count but I’ve felt left out of these so far :grinning:

5 Likes

This ones a bit of me.

Right I wanna get in on this thing! Everyone’s been killin it so far! One this week down my fave curb spot/ still can’t work out how to embed ha

yeah i still can’t get any of these vids to work, have tried turning off adblocker/clearing cache & temp files but still nothing. the thumbnails show but when i press play nothing works.

Press play twice. One first time then once more 2 seconds later.

Sat for ages last night just trying to upload my vid and just couldn’t do it, christ

works if i right click and open frame in new tab !

forecast to be pissing down with rain all week & got minimal time to skate atm anyway but will see if i’ve got any old bits

filmed sometime in 2015 soz

8 Likes

I mean the objective was any 360 spin, nobody said anything about it having to be all at once :smile:

9 Likes

Lovely clips!

Posting an old one too as I hit my head on the ground Saturday and my neck still hurts. I’ll film something when I’ll feel better.

5 Likes

Sorry franc doesn’t count.

You have to spin with the board for this one.

Nice tre flip though.

1 Like

Good to know, didn’t get it.
Will film something when I’LL BE BACK.