Trick Of The Week 4: Any 360 spin with Ron

There will never be enough time for me to complete 1 rotation.

If I’m lucky I will catch up on this trick.

A 45 minute kickflip?

Yeah I got moon physics cheat, takes me that long to come down.

Because all these clips were short I kinda assumed that it was like a 10 second limit maybe sort of like vine.

iPhone 7 I think? Copied the embed code from that upload site and pasted it in but nowt comes up! Cheers if you can help spanky you legend

try just the link for the streamable page and then give it a second to embed, that being said mobile embed didn’t work for me either it just posted the link and i had to go onto my pc and edit the post so it’d embed properly.

Yeah same, I’m letting myself down,my only chance of redemption us to get all this in a line.

1 Like

Copy the URL instead of the embed link

Go on then! A lot of effort for not a lot haha. If anyone’s Leeds way come skate my curb spot with me

17 Likes

Ooooh, 42numbersnumbers is Blinky! Stoked!

I usually film with my phone then throw the clip on Dropbox then upload it from my Mac as I don’t know my password for this forum and don’t know how to log in on it on my phone.

1 Like

Howay lad, it was pretty obvious when he was posting about his DIY ha ha

It’s Blinky or Ned up to now!

I’m gonna say Blinky because back 3’s are harder than cabs

Oooo ya bastard Ronald.I had all the ideas ready for tonight!

I’m sure Blinky wouldn’t mind if you wanna send a trick

These things have got me out the house! Haha.

whens the next forum meetup ffs i wanna watch this cyant skate irl again

1 Like

You dudes are rad. I knew a few knew it was me. Post more on here than I did on the forum for a few years. Feels tighter now. Wanna skate with you all again soon. Neddy get a trick up for sure!!! I don’t mind at all

4 Likes

420 = weed
69 = sex
666 = satan

42069666 = blinky

9 Likes

3 Likes

Holy shit, even his username is badass.

Just got my trick blindly will post it later today