Baghead Crew first video
Dope - time for tea/ solar powered

Mike manzoori’s Sound and vision

Mischief - Sons of the North
Joybus - Dismantled
Joybus - Odeon
Joybus - Secrets & Lies
Icon Skateboards Co Video
All the Hull scene vids with pun themed titles (Raging Hull, Hull Metal Jacket, ect)
Ian Passmore - Focal Point
Landscape - Seasons

Dope did one more. I want to say “lifeforce” but its not…Its on those boxes at yours from me. ha ha

Six Counties!

2 Likes

Life Support, no?

1 Like

Cottonopolis - Sean Lomax

Beef Stew - Oliver Birch (Lost Art)

01FUCKIN61 - Isaac Wilkinson (Black Sheep)

Stay There, Life Admin and Hot Air - Joe Gavin (NOTE)

Vibeseekers series - Joe Gavin

“JUST FILM” - Josh Hallett (Welcome)
Turkey - Josh Hallett (etnies UK)

Stickers - Joe Allen

Reprobates - Sore Skateboards

Things I Don’t Remember - Rye Gray

Brain Damage - Wayne Rataj

Surely all the Atlantic Drifts should be on this list?

1 Like

Jim craven - Seven

Interesting grey area at this point. Personally I was thinking physical release only, but is that an outdated way of thinking?!

Stu Bentley - Leisure
James Harris - Perfect Blues
The Who? Video (did it have a name?)
Pritchard vs Dainton

1 Like

Four wheeled dragon - Dykey
All of Dykey’s other Welsh videos
Vapors - East
Wide eyed World - Jamie Turnbull

1 Like

Not to be a drag but is someone going to put these in a spreadsheet or one long list as a reference point?

I’m not going to, no

7 Likes

Why don’t you do it?

Updated the first post and added a few. When it’s ‘Person - Video’ I’ve tried to keep it as how most people (like me) know it. Whether the person making it is known enough, or if the video is better known.

Added Hull videos, generally, because they were a reasonably big deal, but stuff that’s a bit vague is left out until there are names for them.

@PiledriverWaltz, I had to look up a lot of those - I think if they’re not on YouTube and there’s no mention of them, they’re not big enough to count.

0121 This is Birmingham
Spreadeagle Sports and Leisure - Pure Drama
Spreadeagle 3

Birmingham area local scene videos, same kind of thing as the Wolftown videos. Could understand if you didn’t count these but the This Is Birmingham video and Pure Drama videos got Sidewalk coverage.

Andy Evans - Heel Toe Magic
Andy Evans - Just in Time
Lovenskate Video
Don’t Worry Gordo, The Universe Will Get Us There - Lovenskate
As If, And What - Jenna Selby
Days Like These - Jenna Selby

Apart from Cottonopolis, Beef Stew and probably a couple of the Vibeseekers vids, all of those are online in full and there’s a good amount of individual parts from the ones which aren’t.

And in the case of the latter, aren’t they worth including for comprehension’s sake or at least linking to where you can buy the DVD of them?

Fucking smoked haha.

If we could erase that one from history and replace it with Little Paradise, that would be grand!

4 Likes