UK Skateboard Companies

Nice one!

Didn’t Zero have a factory in Mexico at one point?

Yer 100% remember it being on the boards.

Southstar is not in this list.
Mainly had blanks, a couple of logo boards but Gaz had a pro model on them.

rode those for years, cheap as chips and lasted quite a while. perfect for when I started out

As much as everyone hated on them, everyone round here rode blanks from time to time. 30 quid blank when your 13-15 and broke was a deal breaker if people would carry on skating or go round trading cd’s and PlayStation games to smoke shit hash behind the football club.

I’m not sure where the blanks came from, but they were fucking nice too

I used to get a couple a month from the guy who owned Southstar.
He’d add a couple into the shop order for me.
They were perfectly fine.

Invisible Ferret Skate wear, new to the scene but aiming to provide unique designs from an environmentally conscious view.
Check them out at https://invisible-ferret.com/

Nah, thats a t shirt company.

Hey Keith,

It’s a fledgling company that is at the moment concentrating on street wear with the aim of bigger and better things to come. Got to start somewhere dude.

If you have any ideas on how to move forward, we are happy to listen

Thanks for your feedback

This is one of the worst pieces of design I’ve ever seen and offers absolutely NOTHING that hasn’t been done before.

If I were you I’d put your whole concept in the bin and start again.

1 Like

Good or bad it’s a snowboard/surf tee company, skaters won’t touch it.

1 Like

“Invisible Ferret”

This has to be a joke right?

Radicool.

1 Like

This is verging on Yella territory.

2 Likes

aka crabs

Pear Shaped Products.

Heads up, those graff fonts are so bad.

2 Likes

Bloody hell, how did I miss Invisible Ferrett? This shit is GOLD

This is a t - shirt for those who know how to live life to the extreme. You don’t have to ride F1 or drive supercars to feel alive every day. Just believe you can and harness your own inner superpower.

or…

Is it a petting zoo or is it some sort of bear pit? Whatever this is, the carefree and happy - looking teddy loves being amongst all the wild animals. He knows how to live life to the extreme. With every charming pose he steals a little more happiness away from you. This fun and expressive character isn’t for everyone but we love that he exists to remind us to have fun and be silly no matter how toxic the atmosphere gets around us.

Sounds like somebody translated from English to Chinese to Portuguese and back to English via Google Translate.

4 Likes

Think you need to get your branded sorted mate, you’re all over the place, graf, cartoon, drop shadows, army stencil etc

Not really my bag but good luck with it all!