Ukraine and Russia

You can see someone running left to right on deck in the footage.

The idea of being stood on deck watching one of those things heading for your ship to blow you up in the middle of the night in the middle of the freezing sea is pretty fucked. You can see bullets hitting the water as they try to stop it. Not sure we need to see it, however much Russia are the baddies.

near the end you can see the end of the ship pointing to the sky about 3/4 way underwater

Ah didn’t hang around that long.

One less Russian warship to target Ukrainian civilians and civilian infrastructure.

Sidenote - I’d expect the Russian Navy to be largely ‘professional’ and the conscripted soldiers from the Prisons and the poor areas (i.e not Moscow!) are being sent to the front lines.

Why do we even have remembrance day? We should just wave them goodbye as dead the day sign up. Forget and move on.
We have it because loved ones died regardless.

Now don’t get me wrong, there are people in the world I would certainly not cry about if they were removed from the gene pool but still.

Not sure of my point, it’s complicated and i’m at it again I guess.

Not for those guys

Maybe their relatives will be feeling something at the moment?

1 Like

Hopefully questioning why it happened in the first place. Imagine you pop out a kid and they grow up blowing up other kids long distance.

Ah well, that’s a different thing though isn’t it? Why the fuck are people happily walking into oblivion at the bidding of meglomaniacs who wouldn’t do it themselves?
Why do these Michael Fabricants think they can throw weight around and expend life like it’s nothing? Not just Putin, it goes for anyone in any power.

Because some people want to join the army.

There’s someone on here who served right?

Some people do but there are many reasons. Career with no expectation of combat resulting in death and some need to belong to something, some just want to kill insert very racist term like they do on COD etc etc etc.
If leaders were not greedy Michael Fabricants then we don’t need to cause friction and people wouldn’t have the feelings to others to want to cause harm for fun. And why people feel some sort of pride and allegiance to the fluke geographic birth.

Anyway, there is no closing pandora’s box so why am I even chatting shit

The fact anyone is typing on a forum with the freedom to express such views about why do we need a Remembrance Day? Is why we need a Remembrance Day!

Their sacrifice in the World Wars is the reason we can enjoy such freedoms. Maybe we’ve had it too good for too long that the reality of could have happened if they hadn’t gave their lives is some how watered down now in our rose coloured peacetime eyes.

4 Likes

COD isn’t really racist anymore.

Some absolutely awful clan tags BITD.

2008-09 COD lobby’s were another dimension!

2 Likes

Don’t understand what you’re saying there. I didn’t ask “Why do we have rememberance day?” It was rhetorical because people are so flippant about life it seems that we discregard it unless we have tangible links to it ourselves. We all have links to Rememberance day that’s why we have it. Other countries mourn too, we couldn’t give a fuck about their remeberance days it seems.

It’s not written in German :wink: it’s completely understandable.

2 Likes