Ukraine and Russia

Kerch bridge connecting russian occupied Crimea and Russia has experienced an explosion taking it out of service. The fact that this was on Vlad’s birthday is no coincidence. It cuts off troops from logistical supplies from mainland Russia and is a very big deal.

The only other way russian troops can receive supplies to the south is via a train line very close to Melitopol which in turn is very close to Ukrainian advance.

Noose is tightening.

1 Like

Bridge looks pretty goosed. Saw there was a fire, they didn’t mention it fell in the sea!

1 Like

It’s huge news.

1 Like

Saudi’s coming out in support of Russia is bad news for oil prices which have only just started dropping meaningfully here

We have so many politicians in bed with SA, in any normal world this would make them look shitty but it’s 2022 so business as usual

1 Like

:joy:

4 Likes

There’s a Godzilla one knocking about!

1 Like

“we’ve bombed blocks of flats and humanitarian convoys, tore cars in half with gunfire killing people on the spot, fired missiles at nuclear power plants and raped and murdered our way through a country - but this Ukraine, this is just not playing fair”

6 Likes

What a shitshow.

Another warship down. Incredible footage.

https://x.com/Gerashchenko_en/status/1753016296562724886?s=20

No talk of loss of human life. I know they are literally there to fight and potentially die but jeez, the way it’s talked about it’s like a game of COD. And the music, Jeez.
Such a cunty time.

So sick how precise they are. Just sending them in through the same hole over and over.

2 Likes

Some piece of kit

It’s that ‘titanic sinking’ money shot that did it for me

Was it an empty vessel or were there anyone on it?

Full of sailors apparently. I think I saw a comment where you can see them running around on deck, completely unprepared

Horrible. If you sign up then fair enough but not everyone does do they.

I’m not gonna cry about it.

Yeah conscription on both sides (I believe) definitely on the Russian side anyway, a lot of Russian men fled the country just before it came into force.
Ukraine have just been given a ton of much needed money too.

Where was that bit

I won’t cry no but I think it sucks.