Weird shit your better halves pull you up on

My mum came over yesterday and it was action stations.
Tried to make the point that she knows what it’s like having kids around that cause a mess having things left laying about.
So mum turns up, having just moved house, with some boxes of stuff for me to go through and clutters up the entire lounge with it all.

the witcher thing is actually pretty good. i thought women loved it too because it had a lot of mostly naked henry cavill

it pleases me slightly that everyone else also has to mega clean the house for guests

…and then still claims direct you haven’t had chance to tidy up etc

2 Likes

This isn’t exactly “pulling me up on it”, however…

I get distracted by possible skate spots so often that my girlfriend now notices them too. Sometimes if she catches them before me, she’ll stop and point at it and just say “Spot?”

I appreciate this even more because she doesn’t skate or know anything about skateboarding outside of listening to me talk about it.

Although today we watched Epicly Later’d and she’s a Jason Dill fan now.

1 Like

Does anyone else use spot checking as an excuse to perv

Marry her.

4 Likes

At a mutually agreed favourite spot.

I take it you’re all following tinderskatespots on Instagram then? If that’s how you’re going to choose your future wife, haha.

1 Like

My Mrs isn’t ued up on spots. She is a Gonz fan though. She knows bits and pieces and listens to me chat shit about skating etc. She’s been dragged to signings and premiers so I can’t complain.

She pulls me up for taking my socks off and leaving them. And that thing of if you’re doing something then she comes over and critiques it which is really annoying

Christ alive literally got moaned at about 8 different things by text on the bus to work this morning. Amazing start to the weekend.

Not so much a pulling me up on but…

Calls asks for a lift then constantly calls asking where I am as though I’m constantly sat in a state of readiness to drop everything and then collect her by helicopter to avoid traffic.

Or as happened yesterday, took her car for its service.
Went to collect it at rush hour and there are loads of roadworks and closures around at the moment.
On my way back, after delays getting there and the same ones coming back, she phones asking ‘where are you and why are you taking so long?’.
Not that I’m holding her up from doing anything.
Decided that was it and told her never to call me chasing me up again, it will take as long as it takes unless I’m stuck on the M4 for a couple of hours or maybe looking like I will be back late knowing she has something arranged that I need to get back for, in which case I would call.
Not gone down well.
Fucking annoying.

I send mine live location in whatsapp, does the trick

shocker, we broke up.
one of the closing statements by her was ‘and this is NOT art’.

5 Likes

Next one will be the one.

1 Like

You could always try the photo of Dill and James Ransome with their dicks out.

NOT SAFE FOR WORK OR IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH NAKED MEN.

2 Likes

I removed the full frontal male nudity because some people are actually at work, or have kids around.

1 Like

I was more offended by their faces.

Or work with kids?

Double whammy.