Racing, fighting… What else is there?

flyball
erm…

I’m an Aquarius.

3 Likes

genuine lol

click ‘View More’ and deliver moar interests

1 Like

Instagram doesn’t seem to know me at all, ‘baby led weaning’ was a real curveball.

I got weaning as well. Both my kids are nearly out of their teens, never mind the breast!

Interesting a lot of us have got ‘nike skateboarding’ before just plain ol skateboarding.

You think being the biggest sellers of advertising in the world they’d be a bit better at it

John Lewis, so good

not checked mine yet but 100% sure every one will be about forex trading

1 Like

Weight watchers. I’m 70kg

1 Like

Most of these are pretty well in line - a lot of professional wrestling and car stuff. Genuinely surprised about the lack of hip-hop and video game stuff. Very strange. Portrait Painting at no.2 when I couldn’t imagine something more boring is the biggest miss

1 Like

Dungeons and dragons? Not sure about that haha. The rest is pretty accurate though, i’m really into paddleboarding and surf (detergent)?!

1 Like

Natural foods…

2 Likes

Surf (Detergent)

2 Likes

Oh boy, that’s a callback!

2 Likes

haha mine is a bit odd - one thing is accurate (climate change) but i never heard of diljit dosanjh (googled him and he is indian singer), i never listened to k pop in my life and i also got fuckin longboarding. the only possible reason i got comme des garcon is i liked palace new collab post the other day as i have pretty much never in my life bought any ‘designer’ clothing

i had never done a phone screenshot before so this taught me two new things - to go for a thrid - how do you get the photo from gallery on phone into the post on forum all on phone? it says drag and drop it but how do you do that between screens and apps etc (i emailed it to myself and then did a screenshot on my computer and copied that into the post which i am sure is a prehistoric way to do it )

edit - actually the palace collab is with the guy from benetton i think so thats nothing to do with comme des garcon at all so more confused with that now as well