Whats the best UK deck youve skated?

Zorlac used to get boards made in at least 3 different places, my fav were chapman.

Icon used to use Watsons laminates and I had so many of those, I canā€™t skate anything else. Closest thing was actually Third foot but I had to find the right one as some tended to have steeper concaves.

Had my fair share of those from Craig too. Ha.
The transformery graphic I bought a batch of and they were really good.

Thereā€™s a few Blueprint team rider decks still available on US Amazon,tempted to buy one as a hanger although can I resist not skating it!!!

Best U.K. deck for me was a 7.5 Baines blueprint, think it was a ps stix.

Best U.K. made, Third foot, not that I can name any other U.K. Mfgā€™s

Native were knocking out the Baines for a tenner when Blueprint ceased,I filled me bootsā€¦

Obsessively skated death decks until everyone stopped doing symmetrical decks. Then cast about for the most symmetrical decks I could find. Skated a third foot for a fair while but now riding toy machine. Not sure how this happened, used to always skate UK but bought one on a whim and loving it

I think Ishod has had some symmetrical Real pro models.

Yea unfortunately theyā€™re only symmetrical in like 8.25 or something huge like that. Iā€™ve gotten used to it now. Think I talked about it in another thread but now have trick ocd where a shove it has to be followed by a front shove it or whatever. Back in the day it didnā€™t matter which was nose and which was tail. Stupid Popsicles

Still riding an Alva tri logo :+1:

Did Warrior dist ever do decks?

I know they had wheels and bags for sure but I feel like I may of had a deck once and that it was solid as a rock, been on my mind all day.

Thank you dude! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

my pleasure - keep up the great work man!

1 Like