10x Electric Longboards - For Sale

Lads I’ve found out where to get these from.

Anyone want one for trade? Just about to pop an order in.

1 Like

That’s right. E - Lec - Trick!!! And, your pussy cyclist colleagues will all stop taking the piss as soon as you overtake them!! Which is no sweat for a decent leccy board!

The battery will take you 12 - 14 miles (terrain/hills depending)… And think of all the bus/train fares or petrol you’ll save over time…

Its a genuine option to anyone that has the balls… I promise ya - you will arrive at work wi MASSIVE SMILES all round. Guaranteed, or your money back!!!

Meet me in London, and I’ll let you have a blast… I wont tell another soul!

1 Like

£700. Bargain. :wink:

See here: All-New Series is Here: Shop GTR Bamboo Street at Evolve UK

It’ll wax this board from a standing start! And is a fraction of the price!!! :wink:

Considering I work from home and my normal skateboard will suffice I will have to say no on this one.

Bargain mate. See my other post.

Get me 10 please, man?

Any takers getting one for me and @BvS

Why dont you just check Ali Express, wish.com or banggood.com for some Chinese electronics that may or may not exploded your house?

1 Like

Not rambo laces. Never rambo…

1 Like

Ooh there’s another post?

I’m sure it’s a good price, but there’s things I’d sooner spend 700 quid on.

Just to clarify, in case anyone missed it, this guy spent £7700 on electric skateboards in a recession and global pandemic.

That is all.

8 Likes

Damn that’s super old school, haven’t seen a kickflip since the 90’s at least

3 Likes

Does this have Bluetooth so I can pump Jurassic five on sundays while wearing my extreme Oakley shades that make me look like Brett Hart?

6 Likes

While drinking cranberry juice

1 Like

So how much power does it have?

And what abecs?

1 Like

Alexa or Siri enabled?

Does it come with a docking port?

1 Like

A self facilitating media node?

2 Likes

Does it make toast?