10x Electric Longboards - For Sale

whats wrong with pushing??

Have you been to London lately mate?! Every man 'n 'is dog are on leccy scooters, bikes and boards… Its the way forward, without a doubt! Environmentally friendly, no fuel costs, no insurance, no MOT, no Road Tax… And you get there quicker than in a car!

Its a no-brainer if you’re already a skater or snowboarder… If it takes me 6 months to sell 'em, then thats fine…

And you know what? Yes, I want to (and will!) make a small profit… But, I also want to spread the joy that these things give… You have a go on one, I guarantee you’ll want one! :wink:

…am just putting together some specs. Hold tight, will post soon… Peace.

Abso-f***ing-lutely my friend!

This really isn’t the place to sell electric skateboards. Haven’t had time to go through all the responses but I can guess the reception isn’t anywhere near lukewarm

3 Likes

I sincerely hope you manage to sell them.

Post a picture of the longboards so we know they’re in hand please.

We’ve been duped by travelling electric-longboard salespersons here before.

6 Likes

2 Likes

SPEC:

Performance:

1 Slow mode: 0-12miles/h(0-20km/h)
2 Normal mode: 0-18miles/h(0-30km/h)
3 Fast mode: 0-24miles/h(0-39km/h)
4 Turbo mode: 0-24miles/h(0-39km/h) (Insane acceleration in Turbo mode. Will kick you off if you’re not ready!)

Hill Climbing: 25-30%
Range:14 miles (22.5 km)

Samsung Battery pack:
New/upgraded power system, higher voltage and more power. Up to 14 miles range . Charging time: 2~3 hours.

Powerful High Level Motors:
2 x 600W rated power high-quality, high-precision motors. Excellent dynamic balance, minimal noise. Belt-driven – Gates or Continental 5M belt. (Tooth belt – no slippage)

Control System – Hobbywing V2.0 ESC:
Upgraded hardware and software. High voltage with minimal sag. Upgraded control algorithm creates a more powerful and comfortable riding experience. Regenerative breaking – re-charges battery on breaking or on power-free downhill. Mint.

Bamboo and Fiber Glass Deck:
Great elasticity & shock absorption
Max load: 280 pounds (150 kg), Recommending riding weight is 264 pounds(120 kg) and below

Paris Front Truck:
Fantastic carving experience, very flexible
Yet stable at high speed

High Precision Custom-Designed Rear Truck:
High precision, high strength rear truck. Works perfectly with the Paris front truck - fantastic carving experience. Motors housed on inside of truck, protecting them. (Other competitors have the motors housed outside, exposed?! Why would you?)

Wheels:
Unique 90*62mm eccentric design. 78A soft PU wheel. Great grip, even on damp surfaces. Great shock absorption & wear-resistant

Smart LCD Remote:
Smart digital display, one key operation, user friendly, ergonomic design
Fast Charging time: 0.5 hours
Type: 2.4G RF Technology

Display features - Remote battery level, Board battery level, Speed (km/h & mph), Gear/Mode (1, 2, 3, T), Trip Distance, Total Distance

Warranty:
180 days

Package contents:

● 1 x Completely Assembled Board
● 1 x new Smart LCD wireless remote and charging cable
● 2 x extra replaceable Gates or Continental 5M belts
● 2 x extra replaceable pulleys
● 1 x pair of extra foam pads for deck swap
● 1 x Certified adapter and charger
● 1 x T wrench and other tools for daily maintenance
● 1 x Hook to hang your board
● 1 x Rear LED light
● 1 x User manual

1200W total. Full spec now added.

Spec now added. Cheers! :slight_smile:

A wall hanger!

Nothing mate. But this will fly up a long hill at the push of a button! :wink:

Can I see a picture of all 10 please.

3 Likes

That’s what I’m saying.

Bullshit does this guy have ten electric longboards. Nobody’s that cool.

8 Likes

Actually might blow a cool £2k on this beast.

Plenty of piss-taking, as expected! Keep it coming… :wink:

Also, few people taking an interest! Thank you to those! :slight_smile:

(…Even if my efforts just wake people up to the fact that Leccy Boards are the future, then I’m happy! Spread the love…)

I just want to see all 10 and feel the stoke of £7ks worth of Electrics Longboards.

3 Likes

Yep. Good point. Fair enough… Give me a few mins? I’ll be back…

2 Likes

Gonna need something in the picture so we know you didn’t just yoink it off the internet…