10x Electric Longboards - For Sale

Lol… Shit, how did you find my picture?!

Proof of stock:

Nice semicolon. All the proof I needed.

1 Like

1 Like

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!

I bid you good luck sir.

Who wants one???

Do you do instalment plans?

Cheers mate! Nothing ventured, nothing gained, eh?!

I could do £7 a month for 100months?

2 Likes

Fraid not…

Have you got any pictures of them moving? They might just been normal non-leccy boards and we’ve been stung before.

4 Likes

The one face-up in the box on the left looks like it’s got the Wayward logo on it. Interesting direction for them. But fair enough!

1 Like

Would it be possible to have big wheels on the back and small ones on the front. @anon83623327 likes a drag style skateboard. Might convince him.

6 Likes

Not sure, he forgot to mention how when you get off the red double decker bus someone always shouts “gor blimey guv” just as a someone walks past in a suit, flourishing an umbrella on their way to the tube. And all the knives.

Look, I live in London… If you’re interested, I can meet you somewhere here in the big smoke. Do a demo… Let you have a ride… Might even drive 50m out of London to meet… Otherwise will be selling via DM through here, or FB marketplace or whatever. Face to face is best tho, if poss…

This IS real. 100%. Let me know if you want a nice fast little Christmas present to self?

Right, I gotta go… Thanks for both your interest and abuse… Spread the word!! Will jump back on in a few hours… Cheers. Peace.

2 Likes

Can you bring them down to Soho later? I want to have a look at them and hopefully pick one. Cheers.

1 Like

Can you upload video footage here?

Sadly not. Needs to go on YouTube (or Vimeo) first.

Are they evolve ones?