10x Electric Longboards - For Sale

We should let the guy rest. He started this thread at about 3am, so he’s been up since early doors.

3 Likes

Smacking the blower.

Give Slam a call. They are a skate shop in London, sure they would be interested.

3 Likes

50 metres outside London is still pretty much London though, could you get any further out?

6 Likes

There’s two different models in that pic. And after a swift Google for Wowgo, two quite differently priced models too.

3 Likes

You guys are fucking relentless and I love you all

8 Likes

what happens when you need to ollie up a curb??

Use the turbo mode.

1 Like

They’re so fast they crush curbs.

2 Likes

Just put a curb plough on it.

1 Like

You could have two, one for pavements and one for roads and just switch between the two.

5 Likes

Why have 2 when you could have 10

5 Likes

if i get three and affix an armchair to them will it be 3X as fast?
not factoring armchair drag obvs.

1 Like

One for each toe…

Bought one, used it for few months fell off a few times had some fun, but useless for my commute, sold it and the person who bought it broke their wrist within a week :joy::joy:.

Went back to good old foot power and doubt I’ll ever go back to electric.

Best of luck selling um.

3 Likes

This thread just reminded me- When I was stayin in Melbourne my mate worked at a skate shop and said Tas Pappas went in now and then and would always talk about how he was trying to build an electric skateboard that could go over 100kph. Hope the birdman beats him to it

4 Likes

At least we might get a documentary about it to watch

@OldSkool sell any yet?

Guessing he’s shifted the lot. Must have gone onto Slap. The most sensible place to sell ten motorised longboards, really.

We’ve missed the opportunity, damn it.

2 Likes

quality thread

will dm now…

me getting ready to overtake some pussy cyclists on the commute

9 Likes