Gone Skateboarding?

Hit oxhey plaza , something for everyone and is actually a lot quieter these days especially after 6pm

2 Likes

It’s well nice.

Lush! You’ve told me about four times now but where are you again? Windsor?

1 Like

Ive always fancied paddleboarding. Theres a lot of in the bit of France we go to. Although Ive got sunburnt from mowing the lawn with my tits out so would be coated head to toe in SPF8000 if we go

Wraysbury.

Mate I’ve got some Welsh blood, I’m children’s factor 50 from February to October and I still burn

1 Like

Close enough. Looks awesome anyways

Same. Ive got a two week window when its not too cold and I dont get sunburnt

2 Likes

It’s really popular in my part of Dublin. Never got the attraction, so please explain why it’s good.

1 Like

you guys in 6 months:

At least you can clean the streets while you’re at it.

7 Likes

Just another excuse to fuck around on a board I guess? In Norfolk you get lkng distance paddle boarders who have camping equipment and dogs and kids on board with them. Looks jokes, like canoeing but less crap

Me right now.

2 Likes

you and @hugo should meet up and have a crocs fan club

2 Likes

Wakeboarding, paddle boarding then, before you know it…

Go careful out there :wink:

6 Likes

I got some the other week. And I’m now fully converted. Just been looking at paddle boards as well. I had no idea you could get inflatable ones.

1 Like

Hugo shoes there too.

6 Likes

think a decent inflatable one is like £400 though. apparently the crap inflatable ones don’t get high enough pressure and can sag in the middle. the all fold up pretty small, like a medium size tent

at some point i plan on buying a few and fully embracing the water life

I’m not going Milton Keynes. Sick park at Amersham that you’ll love

1 Like

This was the first time od given it a go.
What a load of shit.
Did not enjoy.

7 Likes