Gone Skateboarding?

#notme but it was a block built with grip fill

1 Like

I can do that one on a double sided kerb!

CMOAC

1 Like

I drove to a skatepark at like 9pm after having my dinner. I have a scabby knee. What the fuck is wrong with me.

6 Likes

Addict.

It won’t last.

3 Likes

was at the skatepark for 3 hours today… …was great not just to stay for an hour or so but actually get into the flow… good times… beers afterwards x

8 Likes

anyone fancy a london meetup next saturday?

1 Like

that heart indicates a yes hugo

curbs soon? @bdf @snurp

or elsewhere

2 Likes

you still oxford way? really want to come skate combe bowl then oxford street spots one evening in the next few weeks

1 Like

yea still up that way, I’m free next weekend but keen to keep it low profile. Oxford is rife with Covid at the moment and I can’t be getting stuck in isolation again. I’m going to make a box and maybe a rail this week so keen for a middle of nowhere car park session

3 Likes

Yes! Need to find a date but keen. Im getting my second jab this week but after that definitely.

If everyone is driving we could find somewhere a bit more central

@neddy @hugo @tbk11 @nazoreth and anyone else north londonish is more than welcome, we can make a day of it

2 Likes

I’m around next weekend assuming I get out of iso on Friday

1 Like

im down in theory. ive been working my ass off trying to get a new job so let’s of revising for technical interviews and suchlike. if i get it though i’ll be working mon - fri so then i’d be about on the weekend for once

1 Like

Milton Keynes

2 Likes

As long as its a curb and I dont have to ollie, and I dont have to drive too far, and my knees don’t hurt, and I’m not too sore from training, and its not too hot and my mrs agrees to have both kids then Im keen

1 Like

Haven’t been to buszy in years. If it’s busy there’s the bit down towards the station 30 seconds from there that has the granite ledge and most of the forum have mobile ledges

You should all just come to my house and we can go paddle boarding in the lake and get drunk.

1 Like

I am so fucking down for that. Im a card carrying paddle boarder and everything