Andy Anderson

Warwick bot malfunction.

1 Like
  • ENGAGE THROUGH HUMOUR

• REFERENCE THE MUSIC THEY LIKE

5 Likes
1 Like

Worst thing Iā€™ve skipped through in years. He held on for a natas spin.

Fuck it gunna fire this up.

He loves that helmet.

Donā€™t. :mask:

Yer Iā€™m not watching anymore.

He seems stoked so thatā€™s good.

Itā€™s hard to not come across cringey and try hard in something like this but heā€™s a pretty innocent oddball I think and I kinda like that. Not pretty but heā€™s doing his thing and heā€™s damn consistent.

1 Like

Thatā€™s what I mean, heā€™s hyped fits an audience.

Not my cup of tea. Probably roasted him way harder in this thread. But Iā€™m trying to have a more positive outlook on life :joy_cat:

I was polite and still feel the same.

Spoiler. So did Natas.

2 Likes

Yeah but that was close to 40 years ago. We should have evolved.

2 Likes

Did one BITD on a 1ft Concrete bollard, no hands.

Best bit is I 100% didnā€™t know it was a Natas spin and thought I was some kind of innovator.

4 Likes

This guy popped up in my YouTube the other night, I was completely oblivious to him prior to that. I did wonder if itā€™s me being a bit too closed minded, but like like those Braille/Remive lot (along with Jaws), this a part of Skateboarding that just isnā€™t for me. Seems Iā€™m not the only one.

My kids seemed to like what I showed them though and I guess thatā€™s the target consumer.

1 Like

Im sleeping about 5 hours a night because of our newborn daughter. Ive watched literally hours of nonsense the past 9 days, Im watching anything, Gold Hunters, people restoring vices on Youtube, endless chicken wing recipes.

I made it 90 seconds into that video and just couldnt

3 Likes

Gold Hunters is sick. Which one?

1 Like

Haha, Iā€™ve been there. Also people doing car restorations but on matchbox cars.

1 Like

Outback, although Im open to others if there are good ones

Haha, watched half of one of these but it was an oldish complete. I couldnā€™t stop thinking that no matter how hard he tried itā€™d still be like skating a milk-sodden weetabix.

Iā€™m on the outback opal hunters

2 Likes