April Skateboards - Shane O’Neil

His turning pro part is less than 2 minutes:

Turn him am NOW!

just got round to watching the promo & kind of enjoyed it. ish (/basically anyone who isn’t tiago) shouldn’t skate in those chunky dc’s cos they make them look like they’re wearing concrete boots

also the nb guy does that annoying arm thing but probs still earns a spot on team handsome so fair enough

yuto is a belter

Yeah the Ronnie guy defo needs to go in the Attractive people thread. Would bang.

4 Likes

Sick skating in the video and I like the logo, but I’m not sold on the package. There’s no image to the company that I can see, that people can get behind, or maybe it’s too subtle for me? Shane is sick, but is he big enough to carry the whole company? I think the idea of rider driven board companies is over these days.
Seems like they could have slapped any logo or brand over the top of this video and it would be the same. Could have said this was Almost rebranding themselves or Cliche restart or anything like that and it would have been believeable.

I felt a bit ‘meh’ over this video, sadly. Not sure why. Yuto is an all terrain beast, so why not show some of that talent?

“Handrails down 10 stairs: check.”
“Do we need anything else?”
“Nope”

1 Like