BATB

pros/joes/influencers/icons

i don’t even care, i’m childishly excited.

Awaits a post summarising who’s involved and if it’ll be any good or not

2 Likes
  1. That’s mental.

Andy Schrock is in it lol

Didn’t have to wait long to learn if this was worth watching or not. Thanks!

1 Like

So you’re in? Sick! Zoom call and beers together?

4 Likes

So if Im understanding this correctly, the quadrants are pros, joes (randoms), influencers (randoms with followers) and icons (old pros and Mike V) so all the pros knock each other other, all the joes influencers and icons do the same until its PJ Ladd vs some gronk with a flame shirt and crocs and Gary Sweatpants from Iowa against Mike V doing streetplants with a helmet on?

Sounds like maybe 20% of the match ups will be worth watching

1 Like

Pretty painful viewing.

I’m up for watching the battles though.

1 Like

That cover photo looks like a Father’s for Justice poster

“GIVE US BACK OUR KIDS…”

19 Likes

And it takes place on someone’s driveway.

Not watched this but I see there’s 64 skaters. I’m really looking forward to the ‘who the fuck is that’ posts in this thread and the subsequent sticking instagram posts about said person.

1 Like

Berra looks like army vet with PTSD and history of domestic violence

7 Likes

Were the match ups done randomly in the past, I can’t remember? Like out of a hat? Seems odd they are picking who will play who. That leaves it wide open to accusations of favouritism and such. They have ruined it already in a way. It should be down to lady luck.

Probably just go out and play skate with the mrs instead.
Might live stream it

3 Likes

FTFY mate

2 Likes

So those influencers are basically everyone who’s featured on @doesntmeanyoushould

The kook category.

6 Likes

Content for you!

1 Like

If Berra and Koston didn’t rail through a big bag of coke prior to filming that video, then I’m genuinely worried for both of them.

5 Likes

That Irish kid who skates in his shed and rides for Hop King is in it.

Wonder if Revive or Braille put up any money to get their riders featured in this. Going to be some mega dorky battles. Great way to devalue the competition you’ve spent years building up.

1 Like

Very @slapinsults